Battle for a kiss

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"An Underground Hip Hop club?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "What are we doing here? You do hip hop or rap?"

L.Joe smirked. "I rap. Prepare Lee Mi Hye, for the full impact of Lee Byunghun's charms."

"Show off!" Mi Hye scoffed, but followed him in.

When they entered, many people recognized L.Joe and they waved. "Hey the champion is here!" they high fived him.

"Yo." L.Joe smiled. "Not rapping today?"

"I was going to." Zico frowned. "Until that guy thrashed my and I got kicked out."

L.Joe raised his brows and looked in that direction. His jaw dropped. *WHAT WAS YONG JUNHYUNG DOING HERE?*

"Omo! Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye gasped. "Woah he raps so well!"

Junhyung was up on stage and was rapping against another guy called ShinDong.

Last night was my last kiss and as I didn’t hold you back it was my miss
Plz hopefully everything is a dream and I think i’ve become an idiotic idiot
Shout, shout, although I really-really want to hold you but
Hey hey hey girl, please come back plz ma hate girl

(Bad Girl Junhyung Rap)

*He'a good.* L.Joe narrowed his eyes.

"The winner is Junhyung!" the MC announced.

Mi Hye clapped happily and rushed forward, "Woah Junhyung Hyung you were amazing!" she clapped.

Junhyung's eyes widened in surprise an his face broke into a delighted smile. "What are you doing here Donghae?" he asked. "You rap too?"

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "Nah. I'm here with Byunghun Hyung today."

Junhyung raised his brows. "L.Joe. You're here. I was here to find you." he smirked.

L.Joe glared. "What for?"

"To have a rap battle with you." he smirked. "I heard you're the champion here so I'm here to change things. And since Donghae is here, let's make things a little more interesting."

L.Joe narrowed his eyes. "What?"

"Whoever wins the next round gets to kiss Donghae." Junhyung smirked.

L.Joe's jaw dropped. "What? How can you?" he frowned.

"Why scared?" Junhyung snickered.

L.Joe growled. "No. But Donghae isn't an item for you to win. Don't undermine him like that."

Junhyung turned to Mi Hye. "Are you okay with this?" he asked.

Mi Hye bit her lips. *NONONO IM NOT OKAY!!*

"He's not okay. We'll not do this." L.Joe growled and pulled Mi Hye away.

Just then, the MC heard what they said. "Omo is this a battle for a kiss I hear? The winner gets a kiss!" he said into the mike.

The rest of the people cheered excitedly. "This time, it's Ying Junhyung against our all time Champion, L.Joe! Give it up for the battle!" the MC cheered.

L.Joe frowned. He looked back and Mi Hye and threw her an assuring smile. "Don't worry, I'll win this and save you from this nonsense."

"Can both contestants and their winner kiss come up on stage!" the MC announced.

L.Joe led Mi Hye up the stage. Junhyung smiled at Mi Hye and threw L.Joe a glare.

*I'm going to win Donghae's kiss no matter what.* he smirked.

Mi Hye bit her lips anxiously. *Byunghun Oppa please win this for me!* she crossed her fingers behind her back.

"Let the competition start now!" the mc shrieked.