Bullied

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye went into her class gingerly, scared and nervous. The teacher smiled and beckoned her in.

"Class, today we have a new student. His name is Lee Donghae." the teacher smiled.

Mi Hye her lips nervously. "Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Donghae imnida." she said softly.

Murmurs ran throughout the class. "So he's the new addition to Teen Top? He doesn't deserve it! He looks like a girl and he's so skinny!" girls muttered.

Mi Hye hung her head. *I wish I never shared a room with a Kingka.*

"Donghae, please sit beside Suhee. Suhee please raise your hand." the teacher ordered.

A plastic doll pretty girl rolled her eyes and raised her hand. Mi Hye walked towards her, throwing her a friendly smile.

Suhee snickered and put her leg out. Mi Hye tripped on it and fell, her bag cushioning her fall. Laughters rang throughout the class.

"Look how a loser he is!"

Mi Hye bit her lips and crawled up, scrambling into her seat. Before she sat down, she heard Suhee mutter, "Wannabe."

Mi Hye clenched her fists, trying not to burst out in anger. It wasn't her fault the rest of Teen Top took a fancy to her and decided to be her friends! Why can't they just accept her the way she was?

The lesson crawled by slowly, with Mi Hye enduring whispers and murmurs about her, which she could obviously hear.

Before the lesson ended, Suhee threw a note to her carelessly and stalked out of class. Mi Hye opened the note and bit her lips worriedly.

Meet us queenkas on the rooftop after lesson, Kingka wannabe.

Mi Hye considered her options. Not going would definitely cause harm. They would think she's afraid of them, and think that she's even more Girly than she already was.

Going. That seemed like the possible option. Maybe Mi Hye could explain that she has no intentions of being a Kingka and Teen Top are just her friendly hyungs.

"Maybe they won't do anything to me." she whispered hopefully.



"Look. The scrawny Kingka wannabe is here." A plastic girl smirked.

Suhee turned with a wicked smile on her face. "Hey loser. You're here?"

Mi Hye took a deep breath. Okay, this wasn't the friendly hello she was hoping feverently for. But it's okay right?!

Suhee stepped up to Mi Hye, staring at her right in the face. She snickered and turned to her other lackeys. "Look at this guy! I'm even taller than him!" she smirked.

The other girls laughed hysterically. Mi Hye gulped. *Not that nice yet. Maybe they'll become nicer...later?*

Suhee rolled her eyes and pushed Mi Hye. Mi Hye was caught by surprise and fell on the floor, wincing in pain. Suhee laughed. "Look at him! He's so weak! How can Teen Top Oppas mix with him!" she asked.

Mi Hye frowned. "I didn't ask to be roommates with Byunghun Hyung! And I didn't ask for Teen Top to be my friends!" she protested.

Suhee glared. "Byunghun Hyung? You have no rights to call L.Joe Oppa that. You aren't worthy. So remember when I tell you not to mix with our school's kingkas! Their reputation is going to be flushed down the drain with you!"

Mi Hye blinked back the tears that were gathering. Unfortunately Suhee saw and she laughed. "Omo. Mommy boy is crying? Lets make him cry more." she smirked.

Mi Hye's eyes widened when the group of girls surrounded her, and began throwing her punches and kicks.

*Help!* Mi Hye thought as she beared with the pain.