Apology

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye yelped as the fangirls came running after her and she ran as fast as her not-so-long legs could bring her. She ran out of the school gates and collided with someone standing outside.

Both of them fell down on the floor together. "Yah don't you look where you're- ... Donghae?"

Mi Hye's head snapped up in surprise to see Junhyung looking back at her, equally surprised. "Why do we always meet like this?" he asked goofily.

"Actually I came her to find you to-" Junhyung started but was cut off by Mi Hye.

"Run now! Talk later!" she yelped as she pointed to the hoard of fangirls advancing towards them.

Junhyung's brows raised and he yanked Mi Hye up by the wrist, pulling her with him. He led her away from the school and into various alleys.

The fangirls were a bunch of hard headed girls and never gave up, following them all the way.

Junhyung pulled Mi Hye into the cafe they last visited and hid below a table. The girls rushed by, oblivious, going further and further.

"Wow! I didn't know fangirls were so scary!" Mi Hye puffed and panted.

Junhyung chuckled and helped her up into a seat. "Mocha frappe again?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

Mi Hye nodded happily and swung her legs like a little kid. Junhyung soon came back with their drinks.

He bit his lips awkwardly and cleared his throat. "Actually Donghae ah..." he trailed off.

Mi Hye blinked. "Yeah?"

"IM SO SORRY FOR PUNCHING YOU!" he hung his head. "I didn't know you would push L.Joe away! I'm so so so sorry!!"

Mi Hye chuckled. "It's okay. You didn't mean to. Don't take it to heart Junhyung Hyung."

"Hyung?" Junhyung raised his brows, delighted.

"Yeah." Mi Hye nodded. "You're older than me aren't you?"

Junhyung smiled happily. "Yeah. I like it. Donghae my dongsaeng."

Both of them became silent again, but it was a comfortable silence. Mi Hye noticed a couple sitting near them.

The girl was blushing furiously as she pushed a cup of coffee to the guy. The words "I love you" were written on the coffee with coffee art.

"Minjung?" the guy gasped.

"Sunbae! I've loved you for a long time! Will you go out with me?" the girl said all on one breath and squeezed her eyes shut nervously.

The guy chuckled and pinched her cheeks. "Of course I will. I love you too."

"Really?" the girls squealed. Both of hem shared a sweet hug.

Mi Hye sighed in envy. Junhyung noticed and grinned. "Envious?" he teased.

Mi Hye modded. "Junhyung Hyung... I was wondering... What sort of confession from a girl do you like?"

Junhyung raised his brows. "Youre waiting for a confession from a girl you like?"

"Something like that." Mi Hye nodded. *I'm the girl that's going to confess that's what!*

"Well..." Junhyung said thoughtfully. "I've had many confessions from girls before honestly. Ones on the ferris wheel, with chocolate, with a simple love letter. But the ones that are the best are ones that come from the girl that you like."

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked, confused.

"No matter how fancy the confession, if it didn't come from the girl you like, it wouldn't matter." Junhyung explained. "If it was the girl you liked, even if it was just an impromptu confession, you would have been elated."

*What would I give to have Donghae's sister confess to me.* Junhyung sighed. *Too bad she doesn't even know I exist.*

"It's like that?" Mi Hye asked softly.

*Then does Jaejoong Oppa like me?* she thought.

"Then what if the girl doesn't know if the guy likes her or not?" she asked.

"Then that's what the confession is for to find out!" Junhyung smiled.

Mi Hye nodded thoughtfully. Junhyung chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Don't think too much dongsaeng! I'm sure the girl will like you back since you've become so popular."

"I hope so..." Mi Hye bit her lips.