Winner

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I'll go first." Junhyung grabbed the mike.

He flashed Mi Hye a killer smile and began his rap.

My beautiful my boy and I, So beautiful my boy (in the cube) , Ha ha boy, This is my confession, Drop that beat

Hey baby boy,
every day is enjoyable, truthfully I’m a little afraid,
no matter what anyone says I want you

Wherever you are, I can run to you, I always think about you

Even if I use 24 hours of a day for you, it’s not a waste,
just take my hand and fly


(Junhyung parts in Beast-Beautiful, minor changes)

When he ended, the crowd went wild. He looked into Mi Hye's eyes and smiled. "I meant every word I said."

Mi Hye blushed. *It's touching... But I still don't want to be kissed!*

L.Joe took the mike next and turned to look at Mi Hye. He searched her eyes and winked. *I love you.*

Mi Hye her lips nervously and hoped for L.Joe's win.

L.Joe took a deep breath and began his soft sincere rap.

Yo, I’ll always give you my smile
More than anyone else
I’ll make you the happiest person
I start everyday while thinking of you
My smile stays still all the same


Mi Hye melted under his gaze and felt her heart doing strange flips. Just when she wanted to continue listening to his rap, something happened.

The mike suddenly made high pitched sounds that signaled a bad connection. L.Joe's voice was cut off for a few seconds and L.Joe faltered.

Regardless, he picked up his pace and continued.

... I ... I promise to stay by your side
I won’t change, even if time passes
I love you, I’ll protect you


(Teen Top-Angel rap)

He finished strong, but the interruption in the middle was pretty severe and affected the performance.

Mi Hye pouted. *If only there wasn't the technical glitch.*

The MC smiled and took over the mike again. "So everyone, prepared to see who'll win the kiss? The winner is..."

Mi Hye, L.Joe and Junhyung crossed their fingers behind their backs. *Please let me win.* Both Junhyung and l.Joe thought.

"Junhyung!" the mc cheered. The audience broke into an enthusiastic cheer.

*DAMN!* L.Joe cursed in his mind. *All because of the crappy mike!*

Junhyung took a step closer to Mi Hye and cupped her cheeks, tilting her head up.

"I really like you Lee Donghae." Junhyung whispered, before lowerig his head.

Mi Hye squeezed her eyes shut Anf awaited Junhyung's kiss. She could already feel his hot breath against het lips.

"WAIT UP!"

"What's wrong L.Joe?" the MC asked.

"What happens if someone sabotages and causes the winner to lose his chance for the reward?" L.Joe asked anxiously.

"He will be banned from the club forever." The MC replied, confused.

L.Joe grabbed Mi Hye's wrist and yanked her towards him. "Then I swear I won't step in here ever again." he growled.

He pulled Mi Hye and led her out of the club. Mi Hye was shocked that L.Joe was willing to give up the club for her.

Junhyung came running after them. He grabbed L.Joe's shoulder. "Yah! What's the meaning of this! I won!" Junhyung growled.

"And I give up my rights to the club." L.Joe said coldly. "I will not allow your filthy lips to touch Donghae's. off."

With that, he led Mi Hye away.