Angry

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"What are you doing here?" Junhyung asked, his brows raised.

L.Joe bit his lips. *Crap.* "What do you think? I'm here to ear of course." he rolled his eyes.

Junhyung frowned. "With who? This place is for couples!" he protested.

"So why are you and Donghae here together?" L.Joe shot back angrily.

Junhyung blinked. It clicked all of a sudden.

"You're spying on Donghae!" he shrieked. "You're stalking him! You like him too?"

L.Joe lowered his gaze. *Busted.*

Junhyung frowned. "I won't tell Donghae about you being here since I don't want to spoil our date. So you better back away and leave Donghae. I'm the man for him." he growled.

Competitiveness caught up with L.Joe. "Who said he'll choose you? I have a fair chance as well." he narrowed his eyes.

Both of them glared at each other threateningly until...

"Byunghun Hyung! What are you doing here!"

L.Joe bit his lips. *Crap crap crap! I'm busted twice!*

Junhyung smirked. *Donghae came just at the right time!*

Mi Hye frowned as she approached the two men. "What are you doing here Byunghun Hyung? I didn't know you were coming here."

"He was spying on us Donghae." Junhyung spilled the beans. "He followed us all day. No wonder I kept feeling an evil presence. "

L.Joe clenched his fist to stop himself from throwing a punch in Junhyung's direction. *So much for not telling Donghae.*

Hurt flashed in Mi Hye's eyes. "Is it true Byunghun Hyung? Why did you do that?" she asked.

L.Joe went up to her apologetically and took her hands. She shrugged them off and L.Joe winced.

"I'm sorry." he said softly. "I was just worried for your safety. Especially when you were going out with Yong Junhyung. I can't trust him beside you."

"But you spied on us! Isn't this invading my privacy?" she frowned. "And don't you trust me enough?"

L.Joe sighed. "I trust you Donghae ah. But I don't trust that Yong Junhyung!" he pointed.

Mi Hye frowned and stood in front of Junhyung. "Junhyung Hyung is my friend. If you don't know how to trust my friends then you don't trust me!"

"Let's go Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye stormed out of the restaurant.

L.Joe looked at them go with a sinking heart. *Damn I really made her mad this time.*

"So aren't we eating?" the geeky guy came out and asked.

L.Joe growled murderously and stormed away.



"How can he follow me! Does he not trust me?" Mi Hye frowned and stomped her feet on the ground.

Junhyung felt like he was on cloud nine. The person he liked was being mad at his love rival! Isn't this great!

"Don't waste your time thinking of such scumbags like L.Joe." Junhyung advised.

"Byunghun Hyung isn't a scumbag!" Mi Hye roared back.

Junhyung blinked in surprise. Wasnt she angry with L.Joe? Why was she defending him now?

"Errr yeah." Junhyung continued awkwardly. "So he isn't a scumbag. But you shouldn't waste your time thinking and getting angry over this! Why not we go to the arcade for some games?" he asked brightly.

"Not interested Junhyung Hyung." Mi hye pouted. "I want to go back."

"Back to the zoo?" Junhyung asked hopefully.

"Back to the dorm Junhyung Hyung." Mi Hye replied flatly. "If you don't want to send me back I'll take the bus."

"I'll send you!" Junhyung shrieked and pulled her along.

He pouted as he drove her back to school. *That stupid L.Joe Spoilt everything! Why is Donghae so bothered about it? Just ignore L.Joe from now on! That's a great idea!*