Two Jealous little boys

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I missed you Donghae! Didn't you miss me too?" Junhyung cuddled Mi Hye and pouted cutely.

Dongwoon pulled Junhyung away. "Damn it Junhyung Hyung! You don't fit the cute theme at all!" he made a gagging face.

Yoseob chuckled. "Totally Hyung! You should continue with your badass style."

Kikwang hopped in and pointed a finger at Mi Hye. "I challenge you to a Kinect Dance Battle!" he roared.

Mi Hye giggled. "Fine by me! Are you guys going for a run here too?" she asked.

Junhyung's face lit up. "You are too? No wonder I saw so many TOP Academy students." he made a disgusted face.

"But it's alright cause you're here!" he smiled gaily and swung his arm round Mi Hye. "Let's run together!"

L.Joe scowled. He yanked Mi Hye out of Junhyung'a grip. "He's running with Teen Top." he growled.

"Oh yeah?" Junhyung challenged. "But Donghae is good friends with us Beast."

"He is our good pal too!" Ricky frowned. "Right my favorite dongsaeng?" he eyed Mi Hye.

L.Joe bit his lips, his heart racing. He really wanted to hear her say that Teen Top was more important to her.

Scratch that. He wanted to hear her say he was important to her.

He was so hopelessly in love with her in just a short span of time. He just decided to admit and face the cruel fact.

Yes. L to the Joe was gay. IN LOVE WITH HIS GAY ROOMMATE WHO DOESN'T EVEN LOVE HIM BACK.

Eff his life man.

Mi Hye's eyes widened and she squealed. "Omo Jaejoong sinseh!" she squeaked.

She threw an apologetic look at both gangs. "Sorry hyung's! I'm gonna run with Jaejoong sinseh!" she squealed and ran towards the perfect godly teacher.

"What?" Doojoon pouted. "He chose a pretty teacher over us? Why why why?" he wailed.

"I don't see what's so good about that Jaejoong sinseh." Niel whined.

"For once I agree with you Ahn Daniel!" Yoseob nodded profusely. "Whats so good about him!"

L.Joe couldn't agree less. Junhyung pouted depressed and lost motivation to do warm ups. He was really excited to see Mi Hye, aka Donghae.

She/he reminded him for his goddess from the barber. Whenever he saw Donghae, aka MiHye, he could refresh the feelings he had for her.



"Jaejoong sinseh! Don't run so fast! Wait for me!" Mi Hye panted.

Jaejoong looked back and chuckled. He ran back and pushed Mi Hye from behind. "Go! Run faster Donghae!" he smiled.

Mi Hye blushed at their contact and her legs automatically worked overtime, overtaking a great number of astonished students.

L.Joe scowled and ran after them, keeping an eye on Jaejoong's hand on her. *How dare he touch my Donghae like that? I swear to sue that stupid teacher someday.* he thought angrily.

Junhyung ran beside him, catching up with Jaejoong and mi Hye too. He liked being with Mi Hye. Her presence is comfortable and is nothing his other dongsaeng's can offer.

*I won't allow that stupid teacher to steal my brother-in-law away!* he frowned.

...

L.Joe and Junhyung collapsed on the floor, panting, sweat drenching their shirts.

"L.Joe Oppa! Here!" Suhee smiled sweetly. "A bottle of water for you after the run!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Have you even looked in a mirror? A guy like Donghae looks so much prettier than you can ever be.*

"Not interested." he looked away coldly.

"Junhyung Oppa! Here's a towel for you!" the queenka of CUBE High offered.

Junhyung frowned. *I don't want any girl's gifts except for my barber goddess's. Or maybe from my brother-in-law.*

"No thanks" he replied boredly.

Just then, Mi Hye skipped back with a bottle of water and a towel in her hands. Both L.Joe and Junhyung sat up immediately, anticipating her arrival.

She skipped past them. "Jaejoong sinseh!" she chirped. "Water and a towel for you!"

"Thanks so much!" Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled her hair. Mi Hye beamed sweetly and blushed.

L.Joe and Junhyung scowled, feeling extremely nasty.