Junhyung the love expert

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye woke up the next morning, feeling rather happy since she saw her friends after a long time. She tip toed to the toilet after getting herself a cup of warm milk and passed by the sleeping L.Joe.

She stood there and looked at him sleeping peacefully. He was breathing slowly, his chest rising up and down, and his soft handsome features shining in the sunlight that shone through the window.

Mi Hye felt her heart doing some weird sensational things, making her walk towards him unconciously. She bent down to gaze at his features and softly his hair.

L.Joe stirred and Mi Hye retracted her hand in shock. *LEE MI HYE WHAT WERE YOU DOING?* she scolded herself and ran into the bathroom.

L.Joe opened his eyes and yawned tiredly. He scratched his head. "I thought I felt someone touching my head." he frowned. "Guess it was a dream."

When Mi Hye and L.Joe got ready for school moments after and opened their room door, both of them got a massive shock.

There were stacks of presents outside their room with bouquets of roses, chocolates, heart shaped balloons, etc.

Mi Hye bent down to look at one and frowned.

To L.Joe Oppa:

L.Joe Oppa can we get to know each other better? I have fallen in love with you! PLease go out with me!

Love,
Jin Ae

She opened the next one and found another letter from Yoonie, from Minhee, from Ae won, and many many others.

"You've got a lot of girl fans." she said in a low voice.

L.Joe frowned. "They are blocking my way." he pushed the presents to the side and cleared their path when an exceptionally large bouquet of flowers caught his eye.

He reached up for it and read the tag. His face hardened.

He shoved it into Mi Hye's arms and stormed away. Mi Hye blinked in surprise and read the tag.

To Mi Hye,

I love you always, whether you're a guy or a girl.

Love times infinity,

Junhyung Oppa

Mi Hye looked up at the direction L.Joe went. "What's his problem!" she frowned. "I've only got one and he's got like.." she looked down at the pile of presents. "A thousand!" she yelped.

 

Halfway during lecture, the door opened and a delivery man interrupted the lesson.

"Excuse me, I have a package for Lee Donghae sshi." the man bowed.

Mi Hye got up in surprise and signed the slip. The delivery man got out a HUGE box of chocolates and handed it to her. The other students in the Lecture Hall looked on enviously, the girls angry with the person who sent it to their dear Donghae oppa, and the guys jealous of how popular she was.

Mi Hye went back to her seat beside L.Joe, embarassed that she interupted the lesson and opened the box slowly.

The chocolates were customized into a picture, with mint chocolates as leaves and strawberry chocolates as flowers. Dark chocolate was made into the words "I LOVE YOU MI HYE" and vanilla chocolate as the background. IT was prettier than a picture painted by hand.

"Omo! So pretty!" MI Hye gasped.

L.Joe scowled and looked away, clenching his fists.

 

School finally ended and Teen Top and Mi Hye were slacking off in the garden.

Suddenly, a note was lowered from the wall by a rope. Someone on the other side shook the rope, causing the bell attached to the note to ring.

Mi Hye blinked, walking up to it curiously and was surprised to see it addressed to her.

"Eh?" she gasped and took it.

Dear Mi Hye,

Guess who is this? Haha if you guess someone other than Junhyung oppa you'll have to marry me!

Did you like my gifts today?

I didn't expect you to be a girl honestly. I thought I really fell for a guy.

But whether you're a girl or a guy, you're the person who caught my heart.

I love you and only you.

Please allow me to court you.

Love,

Junhyung oppa.

L.Joe scanned the letter from behind and his shoulders dropped. *All these romantic tactics.. I can't ever think of something like this! How am I supposed to fight against that Yong Junhyung like this?*

He sighed and muttered under his breath. "Have I already lost?"