He found her

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung raced to TOP Academy, ignoring the rules and climbing over the wall.

He landed on the other side gently like a ninja and he ran into the school compound.

Girls shrieked, squealed and pointed. "Omo! It's Yong Junhyung from Beast!" they shrieked.

"What is he doing here?" they squealed. "This is our lucky day!"

Junhyung ignored them and ran round the school. His eyes darted round the cafeteria as he scanned every boy's face.

"Yah you!" he grabbed the nearest guy. "Have you seen Donghae?" he growled.

"T-t-the juniors are h-h-having math lesson now." The guy stuttered in fear.

Junhyung flung the guy away and ran towards the lecture halls. He randomly opened one door and found himself staring at the screen filled with Chinese words.

"Crap chinese lecture." he muttered and closed the door without acknowledging the people inside.

He opened the next door and ran in. Numbers were seen on the screen. Junhyung's face lit up.

"Yah you!" Junsu frowned. "You're from CUBE High! You're not supposed to be here!"

Junhyung ignored him and ran down the rows. "Lee Donghae! Are you here?"

"Yah Yong Junhyung what are you doing in our school?" Chunji growled.

"Put our past aside." he said in a low voice. "Now tell me, where's Donghae?"

Ricky frowned. "He didn't come to class."

". Something must have happened. I just know." Junhyung muttered and ran out of the hall again.

"Yah you! Don't you think you can come and go as you like!" Junsu roared and ran after him.

Changmin sinseh, Yunho sinseh and Yoochun sinseh saw Junsu sinseh running after Junhyung and they gave chase.

"What happened?" Changmin asked, catching up with Junsu with his long legs.

"A student from CUBE High just barged in like that! We must catch him!" Junsu squealed.

Junhyung looked back and saw four tall guys running after him. *Damn.* he frowned.

He ran towards the main gate. Suhee blinked and rubbed her eyes when she saw Junhyung. Was she dreaming?

"Omo Junhyung sshi!" She ran up to him.

Junhyung was startled and he slipped, falling into the fountain. Suhee gasped and took a step back. "You.." Junhyung growled.

"Yah catch him!" Yunho yelled.

"You're lucky this time." Junhyung glared and hopped out of the fountain dripping wet. He climbed out of the wall in a flash like a ninja.

*Damn. I wonder where's Donghae.* he clutched his heart in worry.

 

L.Joe ran straight to the dorm after leaving the lecture hall. He flung the door opened and was devastated to see it empty.

"Where the hell are you Lee Donghae!" he roared and ran out again.

He dashed down the steps and climbed out of the wall, at the same time Junhyung climbed in.

He ran to the park Mi Hye and Jaejoong frequented for their few dates. *Please let her be there.* he prayed in his heart.

He reached the part of the park where he first saw Mi Hye and Jaejoong kissing for the first time.

There, he saw a broken form of a guy (or girl) hugging her knees and sobbing so loudly, he was sure the people in the next few blocks could hear.

*At last. Thank God.* he heaved a sigh in relief as he finally found Mi Hye.