Thank You

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe pouted and puffed his cheeks as he stood outside the teachers' staff room as his punishment. There were two other guys standing there as well for detention.

Scores of girls were squealing from a safe distance, watching their Kingka stand there. It was a rare chance to see L.Joe up close without him giving you a cold look and storming off.

"Dude. Share your secrets on how you got so popular with girls huh?" the guy standing on his left, Jonghyun whispered.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and pursed his lips. *Don't this guy have anything better to do?*

"Are you stupid or stupid jjong?" the guy on L.Joe's right, Key, scoffed. "Of course it's because he's good looking!"

Jonghyun pouted. "How I wish I was this popular amongst girls. I wouldn't mind if a guy as cute as Donghae was looking at me too."

L.Joe's head snapped up. He saw the skinny pretty boy standing behind the wall trying to avoid being seen by the other fangirls. *Donghae? What's he doing here?*

"Yah! Don't you dare think of other girls or even guys besides me okay Yeobo?" Key warned.

"Yes Diva Almighty." Jonghyun sighed.

L.Joe fixed his gaze on Mi Hye and noticed she looked bothered. She looked round, noticing that no teachers were in their way.

She ran up to L.Joe and bowed. "I'm so sorry Byunghun Hyung! Here's a towel and some water!" she handed him ice water and helped him wipe off his sweat.

L.Joe gulped as he saw her pretty face up close, worried and focused. *He really has pretty features.*

"Drink the water before any teacher sees!" Mi Hye hissed.

L.Joe nodded and drank a large mouth of water, the cold liquid cooling his warm stomach. Just then Jaejoong stepped out of the office and Mi Hye yelped, grabbing the water and the towel.

"I'll see you back in the dorm!" she whispered, before running off.

L.Joe glared at Jaejoong. *Ruining things again.*

The rest of the detention seemed much shorter and enjoyable, with L.Joe smiling like a fool all the way.



"IM SO SORRY!!!!" Mi Hye kneeled down as L.Joe entered the room.

L.Joe chuckled softly and ruffled her hair. "Nothing to apologize for."

Mi Hye scrambled up anxiously. "It's all because of me ou had to stand out there for the whole afternoon! Why did you cover up for me?" she sniffed.

"Take it as payment for the punch you took for me." L.Joe smiled.

Mi Hye softened. "Thank you so much Byunghun Hyung."

"YOU'RE THE BEST HYUNG I'VE HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" she bawled and hugged him.

L.Joe felt his heart skip a beat and he pushed her away hurriedly. "Er yeah. Whatever."

Mi Hye pouted. "Bleh. Acting cool to the end. Whatever the case. Really thank you so much Byunghun Hyung! You were my life savior! I can't imagine if Jaejoong finds out I've been doodling about him during his class!"

L.Joe's face hardened. "You like him that much?"

Mi Hye nodded, her eyes shining. "I've liked him ever since he helped me up after I fell when I was ten!"

"You knew him from young?" L.Joe asked.

Mi Hye nodded. "He's my neighbor. Don't you think he's the most perfect guy ever? He's so good looking, kind, knowledgable, and he sings well too!"

L.Joe turned away annoyed. Mi Hye pouted. "Sorry! I forgot you didn't like guys. But anyway, thank you so much Byunghyun Hyung!"

L.Joe nodded gruffly and headed for the bathroom. *What's so good about Jaejoong? I'm good looking, kind, and I can rap too!*

 

 

ATTENTION!!

NEW FIC AHEAD! ^^

THIS TIME STARRING DINOHEAD JONGHYUN!!

JONGHYUN THE GENIE : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60457/jonghyun-the--genie-jonghyun

THANKS FOR YOU SUPPORT!