It's not just a kiss

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe stormed into the room and slammed the door. Mi Hye jumped and flinched.

"Byunghun Oppa..." Mi Hye called softly.

L.Joe frowned. "That idiot. Who does he think he is? A kiss is something you can win from a game? That ." he growled.

Mi Hye bit her lips. "Byunghun Oppa.. You shouldn't have done that. Junhyung did win after all."

L.Joe fumed. "And it was because of the ing mike! If not I would have won! And your lips wouldn't have been put under such risk!"

Mi Hye sighed and she patted his shoulder. "It's not worth it Byunghun Oppa. You love rapping! You're the champion! How can I ask you to give up all that because of me? It's just a kiss!" she protested.

L.Joe fumed and he pressed her against the wall. "IT'S NOT JUST A KISS DAMMIT!" he roared.

Mi Hye gulped in surprise. She had never seen L.Joe this angry, this furious, this murderous.

"Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye gasped.

"If it's just a kiss," L.Joe growled. "Then it'll be okay if I kiss you?"

Mi Hye's eyes widened as L.Joe began leaning forward. Mi Hye squeezed her eyes shut and felt her heart pounding against her chest.

L.Joe leaned so close, he could count the pores on Mi Hye's face. He saw her trembling and frowning.

*This isn't what a kiss is supposed to be like.* L.Joe lowered his gaze and took a step back.

He punched the wall beside Mi Hye, hard. His fists were bruised and even started bleeding.

Mi Hye jumped in shock and opened her eyes. "Byunghun Oppa! Your hand!" she gasped.

L.Joe looked at her with sad eyes.

"It isn't just a kiss Mi Hye ah." L.Joe choked. "A kiss is something you share with someone you love. A kiss is an expression of your feelings. A kiss is a promise to love him with all your heart. It isn't something that you can easily give away like this!" he roared.

"Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye whispered.

L.Joe took a deep breath and sighed. "I'll go for a walk. Sorry for yelling at you." he walked away.

Mi Hye looked at his retreating back, her heart cringing. *He really cared for me back then.*



L.Joe ruffled his hair and sighed, leaning against the railing and overlooking the view from the rooftop.

His heart really ached when he saw Junhyung going to kiss Mi Hye.

How could she treat a kiss as something so casual and unimportant?

Doesn't she know that a kiss from her would make L.Joe the happiest guy in the world?

*Of course she doesn't know.* L.Joe rolled his eyes. *I'm just a brother to her.*

He just could not stand watching Junhyung use Mi Hye like an item to win.

She's too precious. No one would be worthy of her.

So what if he couldn't rap there anymore?

He could easily find another club and own the people there with his awesome rapping skills.

Even if he had to sacrifice rapping for the rest of his life to save just one kiss, he would do it.

That was how important Mi Hye was.

"Byunghun Oppa?"

L.Joe spun round in surprise, seeing Mi Hye up in the rooftop as well, carrying a first aid box.

"I'm here to bandage your hand." she said softly as she approached him.

"It's not necessary." L.Joe shook his head, but Mi Hye took the hand from him.

She winced when she saw blood stains and bruises. *He really hit the wall really hard.*

She took out the medicine and wet the cotton with it, and slowly dabbed at his wound. L.Joe winced and jerked slightly.

"It hurts right? Bear with it Oppa." Mi Hye bit her lips as she worked on his wound.

L.Joe watched her as she concentrated, his heart pounding so hard, he was afraid she would hear it.

"I'm sorry." she whispered.

L.Joe blinked. "Eh?"

"A kiss is very important, I know." Mi Hye said softly. "I wouldn't want to kiss someone I don't love. But I can't bear to see you lose your rights to the club like that. But I'm still glad you saved me back there Byunghun Oppa."

L.Joe smiled and he traced her lips with his fingers. "Anything to save your lips." he smiled.

When he realized what he was doing, he retracted his hand in a flash and blushed awkwardly.

"Make sure when you kiss next time, it's someone you really love okay?" L.Joe ordered.

Mi Hye smiled and nodded. "I promise."