Showdown

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Finally, it was time for the competition. Schools from all around South Korea came to support their respective teams.

Only three teams were left in the competition: Teen Top, Beast, and Block B.

Block B went up first and danced FREEZE. "Omo they are good!" Changjo stared wide eyed.

"Not us good as us though." CAP snickered.

Mi Hye bit her lips nervously as she watched their performance. *Changjo is right. They are great. I wonder if we'll be able to beat their standard?*

L.Joe noticed her anxiety and caught her gaze, throwing her a reassuring smile. "It's going to be alright. Just do as you always did." he advised.

Mi Hye nodded and fixed her gaze on the stage.

 

"OMO HYUNG! Isn't that Donghae?" Kikwang pointed in surprise. Junhyung scrambled up and looked in the direction Kikwang was pointing.

"He's wearing the same clothes as Teen Top! Does this mean he'll be competing too?" Yoseob asked thoughtfully.

"I didn't know." Junhyung breathed.

He watched Mi Hye in her performance costume and smiling to the staff that came to greet them. *He's so cute.* Junhyung felt his heart doing flips.

He frowned. *Now should I win or lose? If I win, I win L.Joe. But then Donghae will lose.*

"I know that look Junhyung." Doojoon raised his brows. "Don't even think about losing deliberately to Teen Top. If you win, you'll show Donghae your charms. Don't implicate your feelings in this."

Junhyung nodded and followed the rest of the crew as they went on stage for Beast's performance.

"Next up, we have Beast from CUBE High bringing to us, Fiction!!" the MC announced.

Mi Hye searched the stage and found Junhyung standing coolly. The music started and Doojoon started singing. Mi Hye raised her brows. *He's good.*

Next, it was Junhyung's turn to rap. He came out, his eyes holding her gaze from the first second. Blame it on his stalker habits and knowing her position so well.

He rapped skillfully and smiled softly at her. "OMO Junhyung oppa smiled at Teen Top!" girls squealed.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Shallow.*

The chorus came on the Beast surprised the crowd with their simple, yet of high difficulty, classy dance step. They moved their feet in sync and captivated the whole audience.

"WHOOOHOOO BEAST FOR THE WIN!" the crowd cheered.

Mi Hye her lips nervously as it was their turn next. When Junhyung came down from stage, he threw her a smile. "Good luck Donghae!" he winked.

Mi Hye nodded and resumed her position on stage. L.Joe gave her a small smile and Mi Hye nodded back.

She was going to take the house down.

The music started and Teen Top broke into their formations. Niel came out to sing first with his awesome voice and made all the females swoon.

Mi Hye stepped up and braced herself for her solo dance part.

She looked right and saw L.Joe giving her a nod. She felt confidence surge through her veins and she did the matrix.

A perfect one. With her moving swift and accurate, of such high difficulty.

The crowd went mad when she performed it. "OMG DONGHAE OPPA YOU ROCK!" Girls screamed.

L.Joe chuckled softly to himself and continued to dance. *That's my girl.*

They finished the dance and gained a deafening loud applause. Ricky hobbled up and hugged Mi Hye. "YOU ARE SERIOUSLY MY FAVORITE DONGSAENG!" he screeched.

CAP high fived everyone and patted on Mi Hye's shoulder. "You did great." he smiled.

All the groups waited anxiously for the results and went on stage.

"Are all of you excited for the results?' the MC asked, gaining a heated response, with most of them shouting BEAST and TEEN TOP. "So winner this year is.... TEEN TOP!"

"WHOOOOOO!" Teen Top cheered and hugged each other. MI Hye broke into tears of happiness and felt herself being lifted up.

Teen Top lifted her in the air and cheered. "Our awesome dongsaeng!" Chunji cheered.

L.Joe chuckled and pinched her cheek. "You really did great Mi Hye ah." he whispered. Mi Hye smiled widely.

"And now for the winner's tradition! Water dunking time!" The MC announced.

L.Joe's eyes widened. *DAMN!*

It was the dance competition's tradition to dunk water on the winner. There were pails of water hung up on the stage and they were ready to drop onto the winning team.

Mi Hye was shaking hands with Junhyung, unaware of what was happening. *That babo! Doesn't she know her chest will show if her shirt gets wet?*

He rushed to Mi Hye just when the pails of water were dunked on their heads. He pushed her on the floor and hovered on top of her, as his back became drenched.

Mi Hye's eyes widened in shock. "Don't let your shirt get wet!' he hissed. Mi Hye gasped in realisation and she sent a thankful glance.

Junhyung, who was watching at the side, clenched his fists angrily. *What is this L.Joe doing! Lying on top of my Donghae like that! I must buck up soon!*

 

*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*

 

YAY Peeps!! I'm so happy that My Gangster Roommate got featured! *throws confetti*

It caught me by surprise since it was one of my earlier works and it was completed ages ago.

But i never expected to be featured again so soon.

SO I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE ALL MY FICS TODAY!!

th_tumblr_l0bgx28o3o1qzh193.gifth_tumblr_l77vxxxknr1qa1d0io1_250.gifth_tumblr_l9qja1a7FU1qaysiz.gifth_tumblr_lbfxstqXaa1qbkp2n.gifth_tumblr_laxsu25Hku1qzjlh5.gifth_tumblr_lbh4skLZXi1qbzdsu.gif

AND IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE AWESOME READERS LIKE YOUUUUU!!! ^^

 

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND SUPPORT!

 

I LOVE YOU you !!!

YES YOUUUU!! <3