Period

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Two weeks passed since Jaejoong left. Mi Hye still thought of Jaejoong occasionally, but it became less and less frequent. L.Joe and Junhyung frequently made her smile and made her forget about her heartbreak.

Mi Hye eventually felt less and less of the pain and began smiling more and more.

One day found Teen Top and Mi Hye in the cafeteria, buying their lunch.

They were queuing up for food and fooling around at the same time. "Yah you're gonna pay for stealing my lollipop!" CAP roared.

Changjo yelped. "Mianhae hyung!!! I didn't know it was yours!"

"How could you not have known! Only I eat lollipops in Teen Top!" CAP growled. "Chunji eats marshmellows, Niel eats candy floss and Ricky eats carrots!"

"JEONGMAL MIANHAE HYUNG!" Changjo squeaked. "Please don't kill me!" he whispered.

"Haha this is enough Hyung." Chunji patted CAP's shoulder. "Your turn to order."

Mi Hye giggled heartily. Teen Top looked like a scary gang but they were in fact were a bunch of dorks.

Suddenly, she felt something flowing in her lower regions. She froze.

*T-t-this feels like... this feels like...EEEPPPPP!!!* Mi Hye flustered.

"Something wrong?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

"NOTHING!" Mi Hye squeaked.

L.Joe frowned. *Something is dreadfully wrong. I wonder what it is.*

*EOTTEOHKE!!!* Mi Hye screamed in her mind. "I'll go to the toilet for a while hyung!" she squeaked in a weird strained voice.

"But you haven't..." L.Joe started when Mi Hye already ran off. "Even bought your food yet..." L.Joe trailed off softly. *Something is wrong.* he frowned.

Mi Hye ran fast to the toilet, and she felt her getting wetter and wetter. (AND NO TO ALL Y READERS, DON'T THINK IN THE SICK WAY^^)

She slammed the door of the cubicle shut and sat on the toilet bowl. She pulled out her phone and checked the date.

"Eotteohke!" she yelped. "Why did I forget that it's THAT DAY!!! And I didn't even bring pads on with me! I have to go back to the dorm!"

She felt another surge of liquid and her eyes widened. She stood up abruptly and turned round.

A red spot was formed at her pants.

Mi Hye yelped and used the toilet paper to dab at it. Blood was stained on the tissue but the red spot was still pretty obvious.

"How am I supposed to get back to the dorm like this then!" she sighed exasperatedly.

 

L.Joe frowned and tapped the table with his finger. Teen Top were already finishing with their meal, while L.Joe's one remained untouched.

"Whaaaa aaaauuunnn ccchhuuu yyeeeettteeeeennngg yyeeeeeooooorrrrrrr?" Ricky slurred while eating.

"What?" L.Joe frowned.

"He meant 'Why aren't you eating, hyung?' " Changjo translated. "Pretty obvious if you ask me."

"He's probably waiting for Donghae to come back." Niel snickered.

CAP raised his brows. "Now that I think of it, he's been gone for a long time now. I wonder what happened."

L.Joe stood up. "I'll go check up on her-.. I mean him." he cleared his throat.

He raced to the toilet and pounded on the door. "YAH LEE DONGHAE!!!" he shouted. "Are you in there? Are you still alive and breathing? Did you faint or something?"

Mi Hye's eyes widened when she heard L.Joe outside. *Oh no! Now Byunghun is here! He's going to find out I'm a girl!*

"I'm fine Byunghun hyung!" she called. "Don't mind me! Just leave!"

L.Joe frowned. "Why are you in there for so long? Something wrong? Is it stomachache or something? Do you need anything?"

*Yeah I need pads!* Mi Hye thought miserably. "NOTHING!" she squeaked. "Just go Byunghun hyung! I'll be done in no time!"

L.Joe pouted. "Then I'll wait till you come out!"

Mi Hye frowned. *WHY MUST BYUNGHUN BE SO CARING AT THIS SORT OF TIMING!*

"JUST LEAVE BYUNGHUN HYUNG!" she shrieked.

L.Joe's frown deepened. *Something is dreadfully wrong.*

He pounded on the door. "Yah Lee Donghae! If you don't open this door right this minute, I'll get the janitor and open the door! OPEN UP!" he roared.

Mi Hye gulped and inched towards the door. She took a deep breath before unlocking the door.

Once L.Joe heard the click of the door, he rushed in and looked Mi Hye up and down. "You alright?" he asked anxiously.

Mi Hye closed the door in case anyone outside saw. "Byunghun hyung..." she bit her lips.

"What's wrong huh?" L.Joe asked, his soul almost leaving his body with worry. "Tell me!"

She turned around and L.Joe's eyes widened at the red spot on her pants. *S-s-she... She got...HER MONTHLY GIFT!*