L.Joe's not gay

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I don't believe it!" L.Joe mumbled as he made his way back to the dorm. "How can L to the Joe be gay? It's impossible!"

He plopped himself on the bed and bit his lips. His eyes automatically darted to the door.

*Why isn't Donghae back yet?* he thought enviously. *Is he having such a great time with Jaejoong sinseh that he doesn't want to come back?*

He felt an uncomfortable tugging feeling on his heart and he sat up instantly. "! Did I just worry about him?" he gasped.

He closed his eyes and knocked his own head. "You're just caring for dongsaeng L.Joe! You are just being a great Hyung!"

"I must confirm this!" he said determined and logged onto his computer. He typed "How to check if you're in love" on google.

Many entries came out and he clicked on the first one.

No. 1, You start thinking of him/her unconsciously, without meaning to, he/she occupies most of your mind.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Of course I don't spend my time wasting brain cells on that sissy! I think of more important things!*

... "Like.." L.Joe mumbled. He bit his lips.

Like how cute Mi Hye looks when she sleeps.

Like how skinny she is but she is still "handsome".

Like how stubborn she is, never giving up on gaining his friendship and how he appreciates it.

"." L.Joe gasped. "I do spend a lot of time thinking about him! Nonono this is just Hyung love!"

He read the next point.

No 2. You want to see him/her 24 hours a day, if not, you'll feel jumpy.

*Duh I don't do that.* L.Joe smiled.

Just then, his phone rang and he picked it up in a flash. "Yeomseyo Donghae are you coming back yet?" he jumped out of his seat.

"This is just Ricky! Hyung I told you you love him!" Ricky giggled at the other end.

L.Joe's face fell. "Oh Ricky. What's up? And no I don't love Donghae."

Ricky rolled his eyes at he other end of the line. "What ever you say Hyung." he said in a bored voice. "Donghae just wanted me to tell you that he isn't going to have dinner with you since he and Jaejoong are going out for dinner. That's all lovesick Hyung! Ciao!"

"YAH RICKY!" L.Joe yelled. He glared at the phone.

He blinked and looked back at the screen. At his phone. At the screen.

"!" he cursed. "Did I just become jumpy just because Donghae isn't here?"

He hurriedly read the next point.

No 3. You feel jealous when he/she hangs out with another girl/guy.

L.Joe was ready to burst into tears.

Hell yeah did he hate the idea of Mi Hye having extra lessons with Jaejoong.

He wanted to tear that stupid pretty teacher into a million pieces and scatter him round the whole universe so he can't come back to Mi Hye.

His mind traveled to when Junhyung came to TOP Academy to bring Mi Hye out for some fun. He had been restless the whole day and could not stop being worried for her safety.

"Damn this!" he bit his lip. "I can't believe it! I'm gay?"

He held his head with his hands, ready to faint any time. "Oh there's one more point!" he shrieked excitedly at the screen.

No 4. You feel aroused when you see him/her, even when they aren't showing much exposure.

L.Joe's face lit up. "I don't feel aroused at all! Totally not at all!!! YES YES YES IM NOT IN LOVE WITH A GUY!"

He abandoned his cool Kingka image and began dancing round the room. "I'm not a gay! Not gay not gay not gay! Whoo!" he sang loudly.

The door sprang open with an astonished Changjo looking at him. "What the hell is happening to my cool L.Joe Hyung?" he gaped.

L.Joe straightened himself and put on a straight solemn face. "What?" he asked coldly. "Is anything the matter?"

"We wanted to play cards but we are missing a player. CAP went out to buy more lollipops and Niel said something about going to the library to get books on singing." Changjo explained.

"So are you free now Hyung?" he asked with shining eyes.

*No. I was busy celebrating my confirmation of not being gay.* L.Joe pursed his lips. "Nope I'm free. Let's go." he smiled widely.

Changjo looked at him terrified. "Don't smile Hyung! You look like a ghost from shutter!"

L.Joe whacked he dongsaeng's head and went off without him.