Inter Exchange Sports Carnival

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

The school was full of life and energy after the morning announcement. Girls were grumpy while the single males in TOP academy were feeling happier than usual.

The basketball court, soccer field, and other sports venues saw a sharp increase in the number of males going their to hone their sports skills.

Why? You may ask..^^

*Because TOP Academy and SungKyunKwan Girl's school are having an inter exchange sports program...* Mi Hye thought miserably.

It was a sudden event that appeared out of nowhere since TOP Academy's principal, Mrs Han and Sungkyunkwan Girl's principal, Mrs Im met in a sauna and became good buddies.

It was made compulsory and of course all males are interested in this.

Sungkyunkwan Girl School was known of it's number of beauties in the school. (Ps. Not Beast's fansXD)

And our dear Mi Hye was once the Queenka of that school, before she transferred to TOP Academy.

*How am I supposed to go back?* Mi Hye sighed. *Other's will be sure to recognise me!*

Even Teen Top were actively honing their sports skills in hope of impressing some pretty girls.  Changjo and Ricky were tackling each other, trying to snatch the basketball from each other.

Niel was running his 14th round round the track.

Chunji was trying to sing and kick the ball at the same time.

CAP was focused on lifting weights. (And of course had a lollipop stuck in his mouth)

Only L.Joe sat boredly at the side, flipping through a magazine. Mi Hye sat down beside him and passed him a drink. L.Joe smiled and took it gratefully.

"Aren't you training to impress the girls in Sungkyunkwan Girl's school?" Mi Hye asked curiously at his slack attitude.

L.Joe raised his brows. *She wants me to impress some other girl?*

"I'm not interested in them." L.Joe said dryly, seemingly disappointed.

Mi Hye felt light and happy all of a sudden when he said that. *Why am I happy that he isn't interested in those other girls?*

Mi Hye heaved a small sigh and propped her chin with her elbows. L.Joe gazed at her worriedly and felt her forehead. "You sick or something?" he asked tenderly.

Mi Hye turned bright red at his touch. "I-I-I'm fine." she stuttered. "Just thinking."

"Of what?" L.Joe asked. "You can tell me anything."

Mi Hye pouted. "You know before I came to TOP Academy, I went to a Girl's school. And that school.. it's Sungkyunkwan Girl's." she said miserably.

L.Joe's eyes widened. "WHAT? But we are going to have the inter exchange program soon! Won't your ex classmates recognize you?"

Mi Hye sighed. "That's what I'm worried about." she pouted. "But I really want to meet them too."

L.Joe ruffled her hair. "Why didn't you tell me earlier! I can think of an idea for you!" he chided tenderly.

Mi Hye rounded her eyes. "Idea?"

L.Joe grinned. "Just trust me."

 

Mi Hye stared at the mask L.Joe handed her. "This is your plan?" she asked with raised brows. "But we'll look like terrorists!"

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Don't sick people wear masks too? I'll wear it with you. Together we'll just say that we have a cough and we wouldn't want to pass it to the others. That way you can go back to your school and not be recognized."

Mi Hye nodded in understanding. "Ah! That's not a bad idea L.Joe oppa!" she smiled.

L.Joe swelled in pride. *Anything for you.*

They secured their masks and proceeded to the meeting point. The rest of the students stared at them weirdly.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" Niel yelped. "You two scared me!"

Ricky gasped and ran over to Mi Hye. "WHAT HAPPENED!" he screeched. "Are you two sick?"

L.Joe nodded robotically. He had used small clips to clip on both their noses that were hidden by the masks to give them a "stuffy" sick voice.

"We have a c-c-cold." L.Joe sneezed dramatically.

Mi Hye held back her giggle.*Byunghun oppa is so cute.*

"HUH WHY!" Ricky panicked. "Do both of you need to go to the hospital? OMG ARE YOU TWO GOING TO DIE???" he sobbed.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "PUH LEASE. It's just a cold and cough. We aren't made of paper."

They nodded in relief. All except Ricky who charged at L.Joe angrily.

"YAH BYUNGHUN HYUNG Why didn't you take good care of Donghae and let him get sick?" Ricky roared.

L.Joe sighed. *This is what I get when Ricky suddenly decides to be the umma.*