L.Joe seduction techniques

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe woke up early the next day and opened his wardrobe quietly, glancing at Mi Hye to make sure she was still asleep.

He frowned as he picked out shirt after shirt. *Damn I thought only girls had fashion troubles.* he thought.

He picked out a set of clothes and gazed at it thoughtfully.

tumblr_l97hbaC1xp1qcbooto1_500.jpg

*Ugh overdone.* he frowned and threw the clothes into the wardrobe again. He picked out another set and looked at them.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdWkpodf6NU2IZePMBDv_

 

*I'll get a heatstroke it I wear that.* he frowned. He looked in the wardrobe again, getting another set of clothes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLLVNpup6CU1gYX45Voct

He smiled. *This is better. Simple,  cool and stylish. I bet Mi Hye will like it.*

Mi Hye stirred and L.Joe fixed a killer smile on his face.

"Morning Mi Hye!" he smiled.

"Morning Byunghun oppa." Mi Hye said while rubbing her eyes. L.Joe handed her a glass of warm milk like always and she drank it gratefully.

"Thanks Byunghun oppa. I'll go wash up." she mumbled and went to the bathroom with her eyes hald closed.

L.Joe frowned. *She didn't even look at me!*

 

The day continued on with L.Joe stopping all of a sudden and doing poses like a model.

"What's wrong with you hyung!" Changjo gagged. "You got headache or something?" he asked.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNO3Q4QGDslkxT2aIOlRM

(Imagine L.Joe doing this.)

Mi Hye giggled. *What's up with Byunghun oppa today. He's acting weird.*

L.Joe straightened himself and blushed. "Nothing. Just... stretching."

"You are so weird." Chunji said seriously and shook his head.

 

Mi Hye was watching the television when L.Joe stepped out of the bathroom. TOPLESS.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she looked away immediately. "YAH Byunhun oppa! Wear a shirt!" she yelped, feeling hot all over.

"Not like you didn't see me topless before." L.Joe teased. He was in fact feeling extremely happy she was finally reacting to his seduction technique.

"Just put on a shirt will you!" Mi Hye shrieked.

L.Joe chuckled and put on a simple tee. "I'll be sleeping. Goodnight." he smiled and laid on his bed.

Mi Hye nodded and pretended to be cool when she was screaming inside. Her heart was beating loudly and she could hardly focus on the show.

*What is wrong with you Lee Mi Hye! Seriously it's not like you never saw it before!* she face palmed herself.

She watched the show for a while more before she finally decided that she couldn't get anything in her head. She crawled to the bed and passed by L.Joe.

Her face reddened at the memory of his topless chest.

Without warning, a hand grabbed Mi Hye's wrist and yanked her on the bed. "Omona!" she yelped in shock.

L.Joe hugged her and buried her face in his chest, stirring in his sleep. Mi Hye gulped. "Byunghun oppa!' she hissed.

L.Joe seemed deeply asleep and cuddled her even closer.

*His arms feels comfortable.* Mi Hye sighed. She realised what she thought and she face palmed herself. *Yah what are you thinking Lee MI Hye!*

She pulled herself out of his grip and scrambled on her bunk, red in the face and a rapidly beating heart.

L.Joe smiled satisfactorily and pretended to be asleep. *Success!*

 

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

HELLO!!!

Yeah yeah scold me all you want to..BUT THAT "START WRITING" button was begging for me to click on it!! I CAN'T IGNORE ITTTTTT^^

so yeah.. NEW FIC AGAIN

 

My Boyfriend's IQ <50 :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/81347 

Please check it out! <<333