Teen Top

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye unpacked her stuff when L.Joe went into the bathroom. She climbed up on the top bunk of the bed and jumped excitedly. "Woah! This is fun!" she squealed.

She settled down and peered at the room from top view. Honestly, it was much smaller than her previous room. But it was much bigger than what she expected.

What she didn't know was that L.Joe was famous for his fighting skills, that's why, when he requested for the largest room and to stay alone, none of the teachers dared to go against his will.

Mi Hye hopped down from the bed and began placing her stuff in the wardrobe, pushing L.Joe's stuff to the side. She slipped and her hand touched the dustily side of the cupboard. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she retracted her dusty hand.

She ran to the bathroom to wash it, promptly forgetting that someone was inside.

Her eyes widened when the hot humid steamy air rushed against her face. She gulped as she saw a well built chest in front of her.

"LEE DONGHAE!"

"I'm so sorry!" Mi Hye yelped and closed the door. "I forgot you were inside!"

She ran up to her top bunk and buried her face in the pillow. "God forgive me for the sin! Forgive me for laying my eyes on someone else's chest even before I saw Jaejoong Oppa's!"

L.Joe wore his clothes at top speed. Who knows I that gay guy had already fallen for him and changed targets, that's why he was peeping at him?!

"What do you think you were doing just now Lee Donghae!" L.Joe roared as soon as he stepped out of the bathroom.

Mi Hye yelped and buried her face in her pillow once again. L.Joe made his way to her and tugged at her shirt. "Yah! Lee Donghae I'm talking to you!" he snarled.

Mi Hye trembled in fear. *I'm so going to die.*

"Lee Donghae answer me!" L.Joe burst out. Mi Hye scrambled up into a sitting position.

"You said not to talk to you unless absolutely necessary." she squeaked.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and was prepared to give her his longest ever and fiercest lashing, when 5 guys popped into the room, cheering like a bunch of idiots.

"WELCOME TO TOP HIGH!!!" the one with red hair squealed happily.

Mi Hye blinked. Who were they?

"Omo Hyung! He's so cute! I think he may be cuter than me!" Niel pouted.

Mi Hye bit her lips. "Who are you guys?" she asked in a shaky voice.

They smiled and stood together. "Hana dul set..."

"ANNYEONHASEYO TEEN TOP IMNIDA!" they chorused. All except L.Joe who had a bored look on his face.

"I'm Leader CAP!" "Power voice Chunji!" "Dancing Boy Changjo!" "Emotional voice Niel!"

The red haired one crawled up to the top bunk and cuddled Mi Hye. "AND IM THE AWESOMEST RICKYYYY!!!" he squealed. "Omo Dongsaeng you are so cute!!!! I wanna be your Hyung!!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Okay! Hi I'm Lee Donghae. Why are you guys called Teen Top?"

"We are the group of Kingkas in this school!" Chunji announced proudly. "When you hear of TOP Academy, you can't not think of Teen Top!"

Mi Hye smiled bitterly, reminded of the days she was queenka of her school. Now that was all in the past.

"Of all of you nice kingkas I'm rooming with L.Joe?" she exclaimed.

The rest of Teen Top eyed her, shocked. "Why? Don't you like L.Joe Hyung?" Changjo asked.

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose, not responding. Ricky squealed and cuddled her again. "Haha Hyung he has he same feelings towards you as me!"

L.Joe pretended to throw him a punch. Mi Hye laughed. *If only I was roommates with someone other than Byunghun. He seems so cold.*

"Your roommate is so handsomely pretty, he can be a girl, L.Joe!" CAP praised.

*Cause I am?* Mi Hye blushed.

"I like him Hyung! I want him to be my roommate!" Ricky whined and rocked Mi Hye side to side.

L.Joe put a mild smile on his solemn face. "I seriously don't mind."

"BUT I MIND!" Mi Hye yelped. She can't room with someone else, since L.Joe already knows she likes Jaejoong. It was better living with someone who knows your secret.

L.Joe understood immediately. "He doesn't want. Seems like my charm is still the best." he smirked.

Chunji pouted. "Aish lost again. Bye Donghae! We'll come for you tomorrow!"

Ricky nodded and ruffled Mi Hye's hair. "My new favorite dongsaeng!!! Give Hyung a hug!"

Mi Hye giggled and both of them hugged each other like a pair of long lost sisters. L.Joe quickly pulled Ricky away.

"Don't you get to close to him." he said in a low voice. "I don't want you to become gay."

Mi Hye pouted but she still waved. *At least the other kingkas are nice. I don't care. I must melt the icy Byunghun too!*