Love at first sight

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye took a deep breath and got off the bus. She stood in front of the barber and bit her lips, flinching.

The glass of the shop reflected her image and she gazed fondly at her long waist length hair. *I guess it's goodbye.*

She turned to go in, when she caught sight of a group of guys loitering around. Not exactly a group of guys, to be more precise, a gang.

The guy in the middle with a cheeky expression was looking at her intently, starstruck. Mi Hye blinked and made her way into the barber.

It was better not to get involved with gangs.



"Yah Hyung! Tell me Jieun's number please~~~" Yoseob whined and shook Doojoon's arm. "I wanna know IU!"

Donjoon turned away. "No way man! You're such an IU stalker! Giving you her number will be sure to endanger her life!" he exclaimed.

Yoseob pouted and turned to Junhyung. "Yah Junhyung Hyung! You're the player here! Help me get IU's number!" he pleaded.

Junhyung stared straight, completely oblivious to his surroundings.

"Haha Junhyung Hyung doesn't even want to pay attention to you!" Kikwang smirked and Dongwoon snickered.

The pout on Yoseob's face became more prominent. "Yah Junhyung Hyung~~~" he whined.

Junhyung remained frozen on the spot, his eyes fixed on something. "What are you looking at Junhyung?" hyunseung asked, waving his hands in front of Junhyung's eyes.

"She's so beautiful." Junhyung whispered, his eyes nearly forming heart shapes.

The rest of Beast turned their heads and found themselves looking at the most gorgeous girl they had ever laid their eyes on. "Fairy!" Yoseob squeaked.

"She could be a model or something!" Kikwang gazed, wide eyed.

"She looks like an angel!" Hyunseung whispered.

Junhyung's face fell with disappointment when his goddess went into the barber shop, cutting off his view. This was the first time player Junhyung had felt so attracted to a single girl before, and not because of her body.

The elegance and the way that girl carried herself, it made Junhyung not able to keep his eyes away from her.

"She's pretty hot huh Junhyung?" Doojoon nudged.

Junhyung scowled. "She's more than hot Hyung! She's a goddess!" he defended.

Doojoon's eyes rounded in surprise. "This is the first time I've seen you so attracted to a girl." he exclaimed.

Junhyung bit his lips and looked at the barber shop again. "I must get to know her." he whispered.

He ran off in a flash. "Yah Hyung so are you getting me IU's number?" Yoseob screamed.

Junhyung ran off to the nearest florist and bought a bouquet of roses. He hoped that he would not scare his goddess by giving her roses the first time they meet.

Yong Junhyung hasn't given any girl roses before. If any, he got roses from them. Being flooded by girls almost 24 hours a day, he doesn't even need to court them.

But that girl, she caught his heart the moment his eyes laid on her. Junhyung could suddenly imagine leading a whole life with her and not with any other girl.

Junhyung clutched his rapidly beating heart. *Is this what love at first sight feels like?*

He ran back to the barber shop. At that moment, a short slender guy walked out of the shop.

Junhyung pushed past him and ran in, looking in all directions. His goddess was gone.

"Want a haircut hottie?" the hair stylist smiled seductively.

Junhyung sighed and sank down on a chair. *I lost her. I lost my love at first sight.*



Mi Hye rubbed her arm and pouted. "What's with that guy! Can't he say excuse me? Pushing past me like that!" she grumbled.

She bit her lips and took out her compact mirror. She took a deep breath before looking at her reflection.

Staring back at her was no longer a Girly elegant Lee Mi Hye, but a shorter skinnier version of Lee Donghae.

She looked like a boy in that short hair, mildly similar to her brother, but Donghae had manlier features. She the short hair and gazed back at herself.

"Welcome to the life of Lee Donghae, Lee Mi Hye." she muttered.