Lover's sixth sense

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung and the rest of Beast were at home, playing computer games.

Kikwang and Yoseob were having a dance battle, watching a dance move once and trying to imitate it. (Hahaha 100 out of 100)

Junhyung and Doojoon were involved in a fierce racing battle. Suddenly, Junhyung lost control of the car and he skidded out of the lane.

"Hhhaahhh Junhyung you loser!" Doojoon snickered as his car won.

Junhyung stood up abruptly. "I'll go get a drink." he said quietly.

He went to the kitchen and massaged his head. "Why do I feel so uneasy?" he muttered.

He clutched his heart. It was pounding uneasily against his chest, and a feeling of extreme sadness and depression filled him.

"Junhyung! What's wrong? Weren't you playing with Doojoon Hyung?" Hyunseung asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

Junhyung frowned. "Hyung! I dont know why. I just feel uneasy."

Hyunseung raised his brows. "Maybe it's lover's sixth sense? Maybe Donghae got into trouble or something."

Junhyung straightened up. "You sure?" he asked urgently.

"Or maybe you should just check your heart." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "I'm not a doctor."

Junhyung took long strides and stormed out of the house. "I'm sure it's not just my heart." he muttered. "Something must have happened to Donghae."

He ran as fast as his long legs could bring him towards TOP Academy.

 

L.Joe was sitting in math lecture, looking around for signs of Mi Hye. She had not returned since her lunch time get away with Jaejoong.

He ignored the rest of Teen Top as they talked and fooled around. "I think I'm the best singer out of us all." Niel crossed his arms.

"No way." Chunji frowned. "I'm much better. Aren't I power voice chunji?"

"I sing much better!" Niel frowned. "Didn't you see how many girls were smitten when I sang?"

"Say something Ricky and Changjo!" Chunji pouted.

Ricky didn't dare take sides. "I don't know about singing. But I can do the matrix!" he added gleefully.

Chunji and Niel rolled their eyes. "Changjo?" they eyed.

"I think the person who sings the best in Teen Top is..." Changjo said thoughtfully.

Chunji and Niel leaned forward anxiously. "ME!" Changjo declared. "Na Na Na Na Na, tell me that you love me too~~~" he started singing.

"Sheesh!" both Chunji and Niel whacked his head.

L.Joe stared into space, the frown on his face getting deeper. "Yah L.Joe Hyung what's wrong?" Ricky asked.

L.Joe bit his lips. "I'm worried. About Donghae. Why isn't he here yet? The lesson is starting soon. It isn't like him." he mumbled.

*Both early birds Jaejoong and Donghae are late today.* L.Joe thought. *It isn't like them at all.*

The door opened and L.Joe straightened up. His frown got even deeper when he saw Junsu sinseh coming in.

He stood up immediately. "Where is Jaejoong sinseh?" he asked anxiously.

Junsu sighed. "Jaejoong sinseh just tendered his resignation. He will be leaving in a few days. I'll be taking over from now on."

L.Joe gasped. *Jaejoong is leaving? CRAP DONGHAE!*

He ran out of the lecture hall in a flash. "Yah come back here Lee Byunghun Haksaeng!" Junsu yelled after him.

"I have more important things to protect!" L.Joe shouted and ran off.

"Please let me find you Donghae.." he muttered under his breath.