You knew?!

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I-I-I can e-e-explain Byunghun hyung." Mi Hye stuttered, seeing L.Joe's shocked expression. *Oh no! Now he know's I'm a girl!* she frowned.

L.Joe grabbed her shoulders and pushed her in front of her. "Eh?" Mi Hye yelped.

"Stand close to me." L.Joe ordered in a low voice. "I'll walk behind you so don't worry."

Mi Hye nodded, red in the face and opened the door.

Unfortunately for both of them, Lee Joon was waiting to use the toilet outside. His eyes widened when he saw two of them in the toilet.

"What were both of you two doing in there?" he yelped in shock. "Why were two of you in the toilet? TOGETHER?"

Mi Hye gulped. *OH NO!*

L.Joe remained calm. "My zipper got stuck so I got Donghae to come and stand in front of me to cover." he lied smoothly. "Don't tell anyone alright?"

Lee Joon winked. "No prob! UGH I need the toilet so BYE!!!" he shut the door.

"That was close." L.Joe sighed softly.

Mi Hye bit her lips as she shuffled towards the dorm. People were giving them weird looks, seeing two guys walking so close to one another.

L.Joe made sure he was close behind Mi Hye at all times. But too near. O.o

He could smell the sweet fragrance of her shampoo drifting towards him. *She's so nice smelling.* he thought.

He mentally slapped himself. *Control yourself Lee Byunghun!*

The torturous journey finally ended and they reached their room. L.Joe pushed Mi Hye in and shut the door in a flash.

He leaned against the door and heaved a sigh of relief. "Whew! That was close!" he sighed.

Mi Hye bit her lips, her heart pounding. "Byunghun hyung..." she said softly. "About that.. I can explain.."

L.Joe smiled. "I knew you were a girl." he honested admitted.

"EH?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. *What does it mean that he knew? HE KNEW? HE FREAKING KNEW AND HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?*

"W-w-when??" Mi Hye stuttered.

"Around the time when you and Jaejoong got together." L.Joe said, his heart dampening at the memory of finding out he wasn't gay, but that she already had a boyfriend.

"Oh." she bit her lips. "Thanks for not telling Byunghun hyung." she smiled.

"Oppa." L.Joe grinned. "Call me oppa when no one is around. You're a girl right?" his eyes sparkled.

Mi Hye blushed red. "B-b-byunghun oppa." she hesitated.

L.Joe felt his heart bursting with happiness and he wanted to leap around with joy. He felt his face reddening and he turned around to hide his cheeks.

"So.. Why did you pretend you were a guy and come to TOP Academy?" L.Joe asked curiously, the question he had been thinking all along.

Mi Hye explained everything from the beginning to him. L.Joe nodded. *So she has a twin brother called Donghae?*

"So that's what happened." L.Joe nodded. *I'm glad your brother wanted to be a singer. If not, you'll never be able to be my roommate.*

L.Joe pushed her to the bathroom. "Clean up." he ordered.

Mi Hye smiled and nodded.

"And get some rest later okay?" he instructed tenderly. "I heard women will feel uncomfortable when it's their.. their.. their.... you know.." L.Joe blushed furiously.

Mi Hye giggled at his embarrased face.

"Yah don't laugh!" L.Joe sighed exasperatedly.

Mi Hye nodded, controlling her laughter.

"And errr," L.Joe continued. "I'll get you some food. You haven't eaten yet so you must be hungry. You must make up for the lost b-b-b-blood.." L.Joe blushed again.

Mi Hye giggled and nodded. "Thank you Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe nodded and turned around, his heart pounding. He got out of the room quickly. "Why does the room feel so hot?" he fanned himself.

Mi Hye smiled as she went into the toilet. A warm tingly feeling spread throughout her body. "Byunghun oppa is such a nice guy. I'm glad he's my roommate." she smiled.