Saying goodbye

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL DAY?" L.Joe flustered when Mi Hye went back to the dorm.

"Sorry Byunghun hyung." Mi Hye apologized. "Junhyung hyung brought me out today to forget my troubles."

"YOU SAY WHATTT?" L.Joe's jaw dropped. "Yong Junhyung again?"

"Why didn't you tell me you have two bikes Byunghun hyung?" Mi Hye pouted. "I had to find out from Junhyung hyung. Junhyung hyung had a bike too and he is such a fast driver!"

"YOU RODE ON JUNHYUNG'S BIKE?" he shrieked. *Oh god. I'll just faint.*

Mi Hye giggled. "Don't be worried Byunghun hyung. Junhyung hyung is a good friend. And I feel much better now. Thanks to you and Junhyung hyung." she smiled.

L.Joe softened. "I'm glad." he smiled. "BUT DON'T LET ME SEE YOU RIDING JUNHYUNG'S BIKE EVER AGAIN!" he roared.

"Then you'll let me ride yours?" she asked, her eyes shining.

L.Joe bit his lips. "I sold both my bikes." he said softly.

He had sold his bikes the moment he found out that he fell for Mi Hye. He knew that she did not like people who went against the law, people who fight, people who join gangs. Aka, him.

So he wanted to change for the better, and he sold his two babies in a flash, much to Teen Top's confusion.

"You did?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "That's a good thing anyhow. You shouldn't drive Byunghun hyung! You're underage!"

L.Joe smiled and ruffled her hair. "I'm glad you're fine and nagging at me. Go bathe."

Mi Hye nodded and went into the bathroom. L.Joe smiled widely at the compliment she gave him. It seemed that that one sentence could send him into such happiness. *Damn.* he sighed. *I've seriously fallen for her.*

 

L.Joe glanced at Mi Hye, who was looking out of the window, pretending to be absorbed in the scenery.

"Donghae ah." L.Joe called softly.

Mi Hye turned. "Yes Byunghun hyung?" she asked, pretending to smile.

"Don't fake a smile Donghae. I know you well enough." L.Joe frowned. "Are you sure you don't want to go to the airport to send Jaejoong off? Once he goes to the states to seek treatment with Tiffany, he won't come back. The whole school is there to send him off, you sure you don't want to be there?"

Mi Hye bit her lips. "It's okay Byunghun hyung. I don't want to go."

L.Joe sighed. "Donghae ah I don't want you to regret this."

"I don't want to go Byunghun hyung." she said determinedly. "I'm not going and it's final."

L.Joe sighed. *I really don't want you to regret this Donghae.*

Mi Hye looked out of the window again, feeling tears gather at her eyes. Her Jaejoong oppa was going away. Her Jaejoong oppa that helped her up when she fell.

Her Jaejoong oppa that never failed to make her smile again when she cried.

Her Jaejoong oppa that stole her heart.

...

"BYUNGHUN HYUNG I WANT TO GO SEND JAEJOONG OFF!" Mi Hye cried out.

L.Joe smiled slightly. "Alright. I'll go get CAP's bike's keys. Wait here." he ran off.

L.Joe came back with CAP's keys and ruffled Mi Hye's hair. "I'm glad you made this choice Donghae."

They sped off to the airport, and Mi Hye ran in with L.Joe following behind her.

"Look! The school students are gathered there!" L.Joe pointed.

Mi Hye ran towards that direction and wiped her tears away. She made her way through to the crowd. *Please don't leave yet Jaejoong oppa!*

When she finally reached the other end, she saw Jaejoong just going into the depature gates. "JAEJOONG!!!" she shouted.

Jaejoong turned round and his eyes rounded in surprise. "Mi Hye." he whispered.

"Jaejoong oppa!!" Mi Hye cried softly, such that the other students could not hear what she said. "I love you Jaejoong oppa."

Jaejoong softened and wrapped his arms round her. "I love you too Mi Hye ah." he whispered. "I'm so sorry."

Mi Hye nodded. "I understand Jaejoong oppa. Go back to Tiffany. Take care." she smiled.

Jaejoong smiled and ruffled her hair. He took a step. "Bye Donghae!" he winked. "Take care!"

Mi Hye nodded and waved. Her first love finally ended. But at least, it ended on a happy note.

L.Joe stood by Mi Hye's side and patted her back. "It's okay Donghae." he said soothingly.

Jaejoong turned back and waved to the whole school's students. His gaze landed on Mi Hye again. She smiled and he grinned back.

His gaze fell on L.Joe who was glaring at him. "Go and don't come back." he mouthed.

Jaejoong sighed. *I guess there's somebody more worthy of Mi Hye by her side now. My job as her Jaejoong oppa has officially ended.*

"Bye Mi Hye ah." he breathed.

 

 

 

NEW FIC AHEADDDDD~~~

Hi guys! Remember the poll I posted on who to feature on my next fic?

Now it's here!

I'm a kingka REINCARNATED from a JOSEON PRINCE

I know I know, 3 ongoing fics and another one more? Aish I just can't help it

My exams are nearing so I won't be able to update every single fic everyday.

I will try to have at least 4 updates per story per week okay? *vows*

In the mean time, thank you for all your kind support. You don't know how happy you make me<3