"New" Roommates

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

For the next few days, Donghae didn't let Mi Hye out to meet L.Joe and even confiscated her phone.

"He's a wild beast Mi Hye!" Donghae protested. "I don't trust him!"

"Oppa!" Mi Hye frowned. "He's my boyfriend! Not some wild beast! Let me see him pleassssseeeeeee~~~" she pleaded.

"No." Donghae turned away.

"Pleaseeeeee oppaaaaaaaa~~~" Mi Hye whined with he puppy eyes.

"Don't you dare use those puppy eyes on me Lee Mi Hye!" Donghae yelped.

"Why are you being so overprotective Donghae!" Mrs Lee laughed. "Even your father and I have agreed to their relationship."

"He's a hormone raging guy Omma!" Donghae protested. "How can you feel safe!"

Mrs Lee smiled and gestured for Mi Hye to come. She whispered in Mi Hye's ear and the latter's eyes widened. "Seriously?" she yelped. "You think?"

"Absolutely." Mrs Lee smiled and winked.



"L.Joe Hyung! Mrs Han wants to see you again!" Changjo reported.

L.Joe sighed and got out of his seat, his eyes never leaving his phone. It has been days since Mi Hye had been kidnapped by her idol brother.

He missed her so much.

"What is it Mrs Han?" L.Joe asked tiredly as he entered the principal office.

"Byunghun Haksaeng I have some news for you." he principal smiled. "You have a new roommate."

L.Joe frowned and scowled. "MWO?" he yelped. "No way am I accepting this time!"

"Why?" Mrs Han raised her brows. "Don't you like tour previous roommate?"

"Of course I liked her!" L.Joe rolled his eyes. "In fact I liked her a little too much! I'll only room with her and no one else."

Mrs Han smiled. "Then it'll be no problem then." she winked.

"Eh?" L.Joe blinked.

"Your new roommate is a girl Byunghun Haksaeng." Mrs Han smiled. "The girl's dorm is overflowing so she has to share a room with you. You can come out now."

A girl in TOP Academy's uniform came out and L.Joe's jaw dropped. He rushed in front of her and looked her up and down. "Mi Hye?" he yelped.

"Annyeong Byunghun Oppa! I'm your 'new' roommate!" Mi Hye grinned cheekily.

L.Joe yanked Mi Hye towards him and hugged her tightly. "Seriously? You're studying here again? And you're my roommate again? Oh god this feels like a dream!" L.Joe rattled.

Mi Hye giggled. "It's better than a dream Oppa!" she whispered. "Cause this time there's no Donghae Oppa or Ricky Oppa!"

"WHO SAYS!" both Donghae and Ricky popped into the room, their face red with fury.

"Mi Hye how can you study here again and share a room with a guy!" Donghae shrieked. He turned to Mrs Han and shot her a deadly glare. "And you! How can your girl's dorm be so small! Build another building or something and DON'T MAKE MY SISTER SHARE WITH THIS WILD BEAST!"

"No can't do Lee Donghae sshi." Mrs Han shrugged.

Oh how Mi Hye and L.Joe loved their principal right now.

"Don't let my favorite Dongsaeng stay in a room with a wild beast!" Ricky shrieked.

"Calm down you two!" Mrs Han waved her hands about.

L.Joe chuckled and leaned his forehead against Mi Hye's. "I missed you so much babe." he whispered.

"Babe?" Mi Hye asked with raised brows.

L.Joe chuckled and laced his fingers with hers. "Yes. You're my babe." he grinned. "Mine and only mine."

"Possesive much?" Mi Hye rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" L.Joe pressed her against the wall. "And would it help if I said I'm yours and only yours?"

Mi Hye felt her heart skip a beat as L.Joe caught her lips with his. She smiled and closed her eyes. *I love you, Byunghun Oppa.*

"YAH!" Both Ricky and Donghae yelled. "STOP EATING MI HYE'S LIPS YOU BEAST!"

L.Joe and Mi Hye broke apart and smiled at each other.

L.Joe rolled his eyes and looked back at them. "Do you think I care?" he raised his brows. "I'm L.Joe."

He smirked as he caught Mi Hye's lips in another surprise kiss.

"YAH WILD BEAST!!'!"


_______________________________________________

That's all FOR NOW!

Thanks for reading! :DDD

Are you ready for more? ^^

 

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)  [CLICK]
 

See you there!