CUBE High is here too?!

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe woke up first and felt a light weight on his shoulders. He turned and saw Mi Hye sleeping against his shoulders.

A sweet smile crept on his lips. He unconsciously reached out and brushed her bangs out of her face and gazed at her sleeping face intently. *She's too precious.* he thought.

The bus jerked to a stop and Mi Hye jumped, awaking from her sleep. L.Joe retracted his hand in a flash and pretended to be looking elsewhere.

"We are here?" Mi Hye rubbed her eyes sleepily.

"Eh?" L.Joe looked out. "Oh yeah. We are here. Come on. Let's get out and bask in some sunlight."

He smiled softly to himself when he saw Mi Hye following behind him with her eyes half opened. *Why must she be so cute? I'm falling for her more and more.*

Mi Hye became instantly awake when the sunlight shone on her face. She opened her eyes wide when she saw the vast sea in front of her.

"Woah Byunghun Hyung!" she squealed. "Ssseeeeaaaaaa!!!!"

She ran towards the sea like a three year old running towards sweets. L.Joe chuckled and ran after her. "Yah Donghae ah! Not so fast!" he yelled.

Mi Hye giggled as she took a deep breath of the salty sea breeze and felt the fine sand crawling between her toes. "Byunghun Hyung!" she smiled brightly. "The sea is so pretty!"

L.Joe nodded and stood beside her. "Yeah. Pretty." he glanced at her. His heart was racing like mad and his breathing was multiplied twice. *Damn my heart for feeling this way.*

The rest of Teen Top soon caught up with them and Ricky (Mi Hye's long lost sister) came cuddling her. "Omo Donghae look at the sea! So inviting!" He squealed.

L.Joe looked at them in disgust. He pried Ricky's hands off. "Don't be so touchy." he chided.

"LET'S DUMP L.JOE AND DONGHAE IN THE SEA!" Changjo screamed. (Oh this maknae is so going to get it.)

The rest of Teen Top screamed and picked them both up and charged towards the sea. L.Joe glanced at Mi Hye worriedly.

*In the water, her chest... Won't it show?* he thought worriedly.

Mi Hye bit her lips and struggled. "Let me go please hyung's! Don't!" she shrieked.

"Yah don't dump Donghae in the water!" L.Joe roared.

Teen Top ignored all of them and plopped them into the salty water. L.Joe closed his eyes when his head ducked under water and surfaced immediately.

He searched around for Mi Hye and saw her surfacing too. She ducked down to her neck and stood there awkwardly, not wanting to stand up.

Just then...

"Donghae ah!!!"

*That voice sounds familiar* Mi Hye's head snapped up.

"Junhyung Hyung?" she gasped.

Junhyung's face was of pure happiness and he raced towards them. "What are you all doing here?" he asked. "Our school is having a trip to the seaside!"

"We are too." Ricky frowned. "Why are we so unlucky."

Junhyung smiled to himself. *I think we are lucky. Now this trip isn't so bad with Donghae here.*

"What are you doing in the water?" Junhyung asked.

Mi Hye blushed. Damn. Now another guy to add to her troubles. How was she going to hide her chest now?

L.Joe stood up immediately and went to Junhyung. "Take out your jacket." he ordered.

"What the hell?" Junhyung raised his brows.

L.Joe rolled his eyes, pissed. "Donghae will be cold."

Junhyung understood and took out his jacket in a flash. L.Joe went back and covered Mi Hye's front with the jacket. "Don't catch a cold." he whispered.

"Thank you." Mi Hye breathed gratefully. There was no way L.Joe was going to have an idea how grateful she was to him.

L.Joe led her away to the room to dry up and glanced behind at Junhyung.

*As much as I hate that guy, he was of some help back there.* he thought.

*BUT WHY MUST CUBE HIGH BE HERE TOO!!* he almost tore all his hair out.