Practice

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Wow Donghae you dance really well!" Teen Top clapped enthusiastically. L.Joe pursed his lips disapprovingly.

*She's a girl. I don't want her to suffer.* he thought.

"You really are my favorite dongsaeng Donghae ah!" Ricky hobbled over in his crutches and gave Mi Hye a big hug. "With your standard, you'll be able to do the matrix easily!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Don't worry Ricky Hyung! I'll do my best and do Teen Top proud!"

 

"OWWWIIIEEE!!!" Mi Hye yelped as she fell again for the nth time. L.Joe rushed to her worriedly.

"You should back out of this. It's too hard for you." he said anxiously.

Mi Hye pouted. "I can do this. I know I can. Just trust me please Byunghun hyung?" she gave him her big watery eyes.

"Ugh alright." L.Joe walked away, his heart beating insanely fast.

Mi Hye tried the matrix again with the help of CAP and Chunji. She was able to go low with their help, but she just wasn't strong enough to do it herself.

"Good try donghae." CAP smiled. "Try it again tomorrow. Take a break. I don't want you to end up like Ricky."

Mi Hye nodded and took a drink. She wiped her sweat and sighed tiredly. L.Joe looked at her worriedly. *Is she able to take this tough training?*

They went back to the dorm and the first thing Mi Hye did was hop onto the couch.

"OMONA! I'm so tired!" she sighed.

L.Joe frowned and sat beside her. "If you're so tired, then back out of this. If even Ricky, a guy can't do the matrix well, I don't think you'll be able to do it."

"Yah!" Mi Hye frowned. "Don't look down on girls Byunghun oppa!"

L.Joe shook his head. "I'm not looking down on girls. But it's scientifically proven that girls have lesser physical strength compared to boys. I'm afraid that it'll be too big a toll on your physical status." he sighed.

Mi Hye smiled and made a cute face. "Don't be worried Byunghun oppa! I know you're just worried for me! I'll be able to do it! I want to help Ricky, and this is also a chance to prove myself isn't it? Just trust me Byunghun oppa."

L.Joe nodded reluctantly. "Fine. But if you practice make sure I'm with you. I don't want anything to happen to you like Ricky."

"Yes sir!" Mi Hye saluted. L.Joe had to laugh at her cuteness.

 

"What? But you just came back from practice!" L.Joe protested, days later. Mi Hye had improved on her matrix, but she still couldn't do it perfectly.

"Please Byunghun oppa~~~" she whined. "Let's practice a little while more! PLEASE~~~"

L.Joe had to give in to her aegyo and soon, the night found both of them in the practice room once again.

"I'll help you hold your waist and you feel how a real matrix feels like okay?" L.Joe instructed.

The music began playing again and Mi Hye danced along. When it was time for the matrix, L.Joe slid his arms round Mi Hye's waist and supported her as she went down.

They went lower and lower, with L.Joe's hands barely supporting her. "Hey! This is an improvement! You're using your own strength to keep up now!" L.Joe smiled.

"Yeah!" Mi Hye cheered and looked up.

L.Joe stopped, and noticed Mi Hye and his face just inches apart. He could see himself being reflected in her eyes and could study her soft pretty features in great detail.

Mi Hye felt her heart doing weird flips as she watched L.Joe's face upclose. He was darn handsome alright.

*Why am I feeling like this?* she felt her heart hammering against her chest.

Her knees felt weak with the soft gaze L.Joe was giving her and they gave way.

L.Joe, who wasn't expecting her to transfer her weight to him didn't manage to catch her and both of them fell on the floor together, L.Joe on top of Mi Hye.

This time, their faces were just milimetres apart, and their lips only a breath away. If L.Joe just leaned a milimetre forward, they would have kissed.

Mi Hye felt nervous all of a sudden and gulped. L.Joe, who was transfixed by her beautiful face, felt her uneasiness and scrambled off her in a flash.

"I-I-I'm sorry." L.Joe blushed red. Mi Hye looked away awkwardly and cleared . Both their hearts were still hammering hard.

"I'll continue practicing." Mi Hye said softly.

"And I'll get us some drinks." L.Joe said awkwardly and ran out of the room.

L.Joe closed the door and leaned against it. Mi Hye collasped on the floor and took a deep breath.

*What the hell is wrong with my heart?* both of them thought.