Because you're a girl

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Junhyung stuffed his hands into his pockets as he strolled down the streets aimlessly. In his uniform.

Yes that's right. Badass Junhyung skipped lessons once again.

He whistled as he sauntered around aimlessly, enjoying the freedom he was having unlike his unlucky peers who were stuck in the classroom.

Suddenly, two guys caught his eyes. His eyes lit up, and he ran towards them. "Donghae ah!" he smiled.

Mi Hye'shead jerked up and she yanked her hand out of Jaejoong's grip. Both of them looked opposite ways awkwardly.

"Ah! Junhyung Hyung!" she smiled, her heart beating really fast, hoping he didn't see their contact.

Junhyung's eyes narrowed. He had seen their holding hands. And hell yeah were you right if you said he didn't like it.

It displeased him greatly, although he could not find any reason why it did.

"Donghae ah, why are you here with a teacher?" he shot an evil glance at Jaejoong. "And even holding his hand?" he said the last part with malice evident in his voice.

Mi Hye gulped. "Err I-I-I .. J-J-Jaejoong sinseh." she stuttered.

"Donghae Haksaeng was just asking me about problems he met in math." Jaejoong lied smoothly. He shot a reassuring gaze at Mi Hye that melted her insides.

"As for the hand holding part," he continued. "Donghae Haksaeng almost fell, so I was helping to hold him up."

"Ah I see." Junhyung nodded in understanding, completely believing the lie.

Mi Hye heaved a sigh of relief. *Thank God Junhyung didn't suspect anything.*

Junhyung still felt uncomfortable that Mi Hye and Jaejoong were so close. It seemed like they were more than a teacher and a student.

He grabbed Mi Hye's wrist and pulled her away from Jaejoong. "Don't stay too near this teacher Donghae ah." he warned.

Mi Hye pouted. "Why?" *Especially when this teacher is my boyfriend! KYAAAH!* it took everything she had not to scream right then and there.

Junhyung frowned. Why?

Because he didn't like seeing her with another guy.

Because he could tell Jaejoong looked at her in another manner.

Because he wanted to be the only person to be able to be close to her.

"Err.." Junhyung paused, unable to respond.

Mi Hue wrinkled her nose. "If you don't have any reasons then I shall still be close with Jaejoong sinseh. He and I came a long way back. We knew each other from young. I'm not going to abandon this... Relationship."

Junhyung bit his lips. What was he to say. That he was jealous of another guy for being close to his guy friend?

"Then just don't be too near to this Jaejoong." he said grudgingly. "Ask him questions and talk to him if you must. But don't be toooooo close to him." he warned, his brows raised.

Mi hye nodded and laughed. "You're behaving like a mom now Junhyung Hyung!"

Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. Mi Hye went back to Jaejoong and waved back at him. "I'm going back to school now Junhyung Hyung! Bye!" she chirped.

Junhyung felt a warm feeling wash over him. He smiled a rare sincere smile and waved back. "Bye! Donghae!" he called.

"My most important dongsaeng." he whispered.



L.Joe ran back to the dorm and slammed his back against the door. He clenched his fists tightly and gritted his teeth.

*Why must I be just a step too late from that Kim Jaejoong!* he cursed himself.

Suddenly someone pounded on the door hard and he could hear screams from outside. He straightened his face to a cold expression and opened the door.

The rest of Teen Top came pouring in. "Omo L.Joe Hyung! I thought you died!" Ricky exclaimed and hugged the shorter Hyung.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "What the hell Ricky?"

"Can't blame us." Chunji grinned. "Both you and Donghae didn't turn up for breakfast. We were naturally worried."

Changjo looked around. "Where's Donghae, Hyung?"

L.Joe tried hard to hide the pain that was surfacing. "I don't know. I don't care." he tried to act nonchalant.

CAP frowned with the end of the lollipop sticking out of his mouth. "You are such a bad roommate L.Joe."

Niel nodded enthusiastically. "Totally Hyung! I should ask for Mrs Han to let me and Donghae be roommates!"

Ricky brightened. "Totally!" he squealed. "And then we can have overnight movie marathons and I can cuddle my favorite dongsaeng to sleep!"

L.Joe's face hardened. No way was he going to let the person he liked sleep with another guy. Especially when be just found out that she was a girl.

"No way." he said in a low menacing voice. "Donghae is my roommate."

Changjo pouted. "Aww Hyung you're being possessive of Donghae again! I told you you liked him!"

L.Joe didn't say anything to deny. Because it was truth.

Because he couldn't let Mi Hye leave his side.

Because he was the only person who knew of her real identity.

Because he had to protect her secret.

Because she's a girl.

L.Joe lowered his gaze. *And because I've really fallen for you.*