Jaejoong sinseh comforts

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye trudged back slowly to school, tears streaming down her face. "Why does he hate me so bad?" she sniffed.

*I don't understand. Why is he so cold?* Mi Hye pouted. *I was hoping to be good friends with him. I knew I crossed the line but he didn't have to have such a big reaction!*

Mi Hye sighed and walked to the garden in their school. It was empty, only occupied by the butterflies and birds.

She sobbed softly and kicked a rock, causing it to fly far away, before settling down on the bench. "Stupid Lee Byunghun." she mumbled.

"You've started hating your roommate when it's only your second day?"

Mi Hye blinked and looked up, surprised. "Jaejoong sinseh?" she hiccuped.

Jaejoong chuckled and passed her a pack of tissues. "There's no need to call me sinseh when no one is around. Oppa will do." he ruffled her hair.

Mi Hye nodded and took the tissues gratefully. She sighed. "I made Byunghun angry." she mumbled.

New tears fell down her face when she recalled how he rejected her friendship. Jaejoong softened and wiped the tears away.

"Then apologize. And continue trying to make friends with him." Jaejoong suggested.

"I don't know." Mi Hye sniffled. "He seems so cold. I don't think I'm able to break that piece of ice."

Jaejoong chuckled. "Don't worry Mi Hye ah. You have to the abilities to make any person warm up to you. Just keep trying. Byunghun is a cold person by nature, but once he warms up to you, he treats you well. Just like the example of his friends from Teen Top."

Mi Hye nodded and giggled. "I like Teen Top. Especially Ricky. He's such a great Hyung! ... I mean Oppa." she blushed.

Jaejoong smiled. "I'm glad you are smiling now. Don't be too worried. I'm sure you will be able to adapt to life here."

Mi Hye smiled back. "Thank you Jaejoong Oppa. You never fail to make me smile again."

Jaejoong ruffled her hair again. "You look just like your brother now. Be careful since you're rooming with a guy alright? If you run into any trouble, come find me."

Mi Hye smiled back, her heart doing flips. *Jaejoong Oppa is comforting me!!! Kyaaahhhh being scolded by Byunghun is so worth it!*



L.Joe looked up when Mi Hye came back to the dorm. He looked away, looking pissed.

But not before noticing her puffy red eyes.

*He cried?* he bit his lips guiltily. *Was I too harsh on him? I just didn't want him to bother me.*

He heard shuffling about, coming nearer to him, and he closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Byunghun Hyung." Mi Hye called meekly. "I'm sorry for crossing my line. Please forgive me."

L.Joe bit his lips and furrowed his brows, guilt eating his insides. *Why must this guy make things so difficult?*

"But I still hope we'll Be good friends!" Mi Hye chirped. "I won't give up ever so Byunghun Hyung, you better be ready for my attacks!" she cheered.

She hoped into the bathroom cheerfully and L.Joe sat up when she left. He rolled his eyes but a smile crept on his face.

*That guy is seriously making it difficult for me to continue hating him.* he chuckled softly.

"I never saw someone so hard headed as him." he muttered. "Guess gays behave differently."

...

"Byunghun Hyung let's watch a ghost movie together!" Mi Hye chirped.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. "Not interested. "

He plugged his earphones into his ears and blasted the music. Mi Hye pouted.

"Byunghun Hyung you want anything to eat?" she asked again, pushing a box of donuts in his face.

"I'm full." he replied dryly, not even bothering to turn to her.

Mi Hue wrinkled her nose. "Byunghun Hyung don't you want to do anything together? Roommate bonding time?" she asked.

L.Joe opened his eyes and looked back at her. "I'm not interested at all." he replied coldly.

Mi Hye pouted and sighed. "Fine fine."

She crawled back up to her top bunk, jumping and hopping on the bed. "Kyyyaahh! I love the top bunk!" she giggled.

L.Joe chuckled softly below, his eyes still closed, pretending to be asleep.

"Goodnight Byunghun Hyung!" Mi Hye called and snuggled in her sheets.

L.Joe waited a while and heard her breathing become even and softer. *Goodnight, stupid stubborn gay guy.* he thought, before closing his eyes to sleep.