Crisis

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I think the next move should be like this." L.Joe suggested. He began dancing a electro robotic dance, sleek and masculine.

The rest of Teen Top stared wide eyed. "Yeah! This should be it!" Chunji clapped. "Our chorus will be awesome!"

L.Joe smiled and turned back to see Mi Hye. Mi Hye showed him thumbs up and sent L.Joe's heart into an F1 race.

"Okay, so let's try this again. From the top." CAP ordered and started the music.

I GOT THAT SUPA LU-U-U-U-UV
THAT SUPA LU-U-U-U-UV
SHE WANT MY SUPA LU-U-U-U-UV
MY SUPA LU-U-U-U-UV

The practice was near perfect even though it was just their first time putting it all together. All that needed to be improved was the syncing and Ricky's matrix.

"That was awesome hyungs!" Mi Hye clapped and went up to them when they finished. She handed all of them drinks, giving the first bottle to L.Joe.

L.Joe smiled happily and drank the water like it was some sort of holy water. He drank half of it and dunked the rest on his head.

One word: HOT

"You need to improve on your matrix Ricky." CAP patted Ricky's shoulder. "It was fine but it wasn't low enough."

"Yeah I know. I'll work on it hyung." Ricky sighed and ruffled his hair frustratedly.

"Okay let's stop for now and continue tomorrow." Chunji declared.

Teen Top nodded and began filing out of the practice room. All except Ricky.

"I'll stay back to practice the matrix." Ricky said determinedly.

"Don't be too late okay?" CAP advised. "Come on. Let's get some food. I'm starving."

Mi Hye looked back at Ricky who began practicing his matrix over and over again. "I'm afraid he'll overwork himself, Byunghun hyung." Mi Hye sighed.

L.Joe patted her head. "Don't worry. I'll make sure nothing will happen to him." he assured.

With a happy note, they went off for food.

 

Mi Hye and L.Joe went back to the dorm after a satisfying meal and Mi Hye plopped onto L.Joe's bed, rolling in the covers.

"You dance really well Byunghun hyung." she praised.

L.Joe felt his heart swell with happiness and he turned away, hiding his blush.

"Thanks." he muttered. He glanced at the clock and frowned. "Do you think Ricky has ended his practice yet? I didn't see him when we came back to the dorm."

Mi Hye sat up. "Oh right! Could he be still practicing? But it's been more than an hour!"

"I'll go check on him." L.Joe muttered and opened the door. "I'll go with you!" Mi Hye ran after him and grabbed his shirt.

They went to the practice room and heard SUPA LUV playing. They looked at each other. *He's still practicing.*

L.Joe opened the door and saw Ricky trying the matrix over and over again.

He was pale, and his shirt was drenched with sweat. He looked terribly tired out.

"Yah Ricky ah! Don't overwork yourself." L.Joe went in and advised.

"Just one more try hyung. I can do this." Ricky convinced and played the music again.

He bent his back low, but still not low enough. Not satisfied, Ricky leaned back even more, and his leg muscles, which were already tired, suddenly had cramps and he fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"OUCH!" Ricky yelped.

"Ricky!" Both Mi Hye and L.Joe rushed to Ricky's side. L.Joe tried to pull Ricky up but the latter fell back on the floor again in pain.

"Hyung! My leg hurts.." Ricky sobbed in pain.

"Don't worry Ricky. We'll bring you to the sick bay. Hang in there." L.Joe said in a soothing voice and hauled Ricky onto his back.

He and Mi Hye hurried to the sick bay and handed Ricky to the nurse. "It's just a sprain right nurse?" Ricky asked hopefully. "It'll be well again in a few days right?"

The nurse frowned as she examined his leg. "It's not a sprain Ricky Haksaeng. It's a fracture. I'm afraid I'll have to bandage your leg and you'll have to walk with crutches for the moment."

Mi hye gasped in shock. *It's that serious?*

"For how long?" Ricky asked, his voice cracking.

"At least for 2 months." The nurse replied.

Ricky frowned and sighed. "But the competition is in two weeks! Eotteohke L.Joe hyung! There's no one to do the matrix!"

L.Joe felt sorry and patted Ricky's shoulder. "Don't worry. We'll find some way to get through this."

"I'll do the matrix!" Mi Hye blurted.

Both L.Joe and Ricky looked at her. "I can dance too!" Mi Hye protested, red in the face. "I'm sure I'll be able to do it with a little practice."

"But it's a guy dance!" L.Joe frowned. "You'll be too tired and it's too physically demanding! I won't agree to this!"

"But it's a great idea!" Ricky was all smiles. "Donghae you really are my favorite dongsaeng! Teen Top's championship position is saved!"

Mi Hye threw a pleading look at L.Joe, who scoffed and looked away. *But I'm afraid it might be too tough on her.* L.Joe thought worriedly.