A day with L.Joe

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Mi Hye ah." L.Joe called softly, feeling tingly from calling her real name.

"Yes Byunghun Oppa?" she looked up from her book.

"Are you intending to read the book for the whole day?" he asked, settling beside her.

"Not that it's the best choice, it's the only choice." Mi Hye pouted. "I have nothing else to do."

L.Joe bit his lips nervously. "Then do you want to go out? It's still the weekends. We should have some roommate bonding time!" he brightened.

Mi Hye giggled. "I remember when I asked for roommate bonding time and you rejected me." she recalled.

*That's because I didn't know better.* he thought. "Come on let's go out." he pulled her up. "To make up for spoiling your day with Junhyung yesterday."

Mi Hye nodded happily. "Alright." she smiled.



"Why are we here Byunghun Oppa?" Mi Hye asked.

*Junhyung had his chance with you, I want my chance too.* L.Joe smiled. "Isn't this the best place for childish playful kids like you?" he teased.

"Yah Lee Byunghun!" Mi Hye ran after him with a murderous expression. L.Joe chuckled and took off, running with his long legs.

Mi Hye charged at him, laughing. L.Joe turned the corner and Mi Hye continued on in a straight line.

L.Joe chuckled. *Such a blurdo.* he ran after her and grabbed her waist and spun her around. "Yah Babo!" he chuckled and poked her forehead. "The entrance is that way."

He led her into Lotte World. "Woah Kim Hyun Joong!!" she pointed at his poster.

L.Joe scowled and covered her eyes. "Not suitable for people below 50 years of age." he grumbled and pulled her away.

"Yah!" Mi Hye whined. "I like Kim Hyun Joo- LET'S GO SIT THAT MERRY GO ROUND!" she pointed and dashed away.

L.Joe chuckled softly and ran after his kiddy roommate. "Not so fast or you'll fall you Babo!" he teased.



"Byunghun Oppa can we not?" Mi Hye pleaded with her watery eyes. L.Joe raised his brows. "What do you think?" he grinned.

"PLEASE~~~" she whined. "L.JOE! The almighty L.Joe please~~"

L.Joe chuckled and pulled her with him. "No matter what you say, we are going on that." he smirked.

Mi Hye bit her lips furiously and sulked. L.Joe poked her forehead and gave her an assuring smile. "Don't worry. I'll be right beside you." he smiled.

Both of them got onto the roller coaster and Mi Hue gripped the rails till her knuckles turned white. "Eekk!" she gasped. "Byunghun Oppa I'm scared!"

L.Joe took her hand in his. "Don't be afraid. I'm here."

"But I'm stil- AAAHHHHHH IM GONNA DIE!!!!" Mi Hye screamed as the roller coaster began moving.

L.Joe chuckled softly and felt her gripping his hand tightly. He screamed along with the rest of the people.

"Yah scream louder!" he smirked. Mi Hye wrinkled her nose and her eyes widened when she saw they were reaching the top.

"OMAYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" she screamed as the roller coaster went down. L.Joe laughed and screamed. "MI HYE AHHHHHHHHH SARANG AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mi Hye was too engrossed in her fear to notice what L.Joe had screamed. L.Joe smiled to himself as he helped her out of the ride.

"You okay?" he asked, wiping off her cold sweat.

Mi Hye threw him a look. "What do you think? I'm heart practically stopped!" she exclaimed.

L.Joe chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Wait for me. I'll get you something to drink. "

He went off to get her some drinks. Mi Hye smiled and waited for him to come back.

She reddened slightly when she recalled holding his hand throughout the ride. *His hand felt safe.*

Just then, someone popped out from behind. "Mi Hye ah!"

Mi Hye jumped in shock. "Aigoo yah!" she yelped.

Her eyes narrowed when she realized it was just L.Joe. She slapped his arm playfully. "Byunghun Oppa!" she whined.

L.Joe chuckled and handed her the drink. "Sorry I won't do it again."

Mi Hye grinned. "You're such a dork Byunghun Oppa. Nobody would believe you're a gangster like that. So Gayyyyy~~~"

L.Joe raised his brows. "Oh really?" he smirked. "Then let me show you what L.Joe's manly charms are."

He pulled her on her feet and dragged her away. "Yah! But we haven't finished the other rides yet!" she yelped.

"Those can wait. My pride matters more." L.Joe winked and dragged her away.

 

-----------------------------------

OMG GUYYYSSSSS!!!

I can't believe it!! O.o

I'm ranked number 10 on the popular author list!!!! *THROWS CONFETTI*

I'm so surprised:D thank you my dear dongsaeng Music_Melodysearchwiddit.png for telling me!

th_Clapminho.gifth_Wowonew.gifth_Dancetaemin2.gifth_tumblr_l77vxxxknr1qa1d0io1_250.gifth_tumblr_l9h8btDEcZ1qc7egb.gif

Thank you all my readers! :D

I'm so happy I decided to update today and tomorrow! <3