Plan

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"You're finally back Mi Hye ah!" Mrs Lee came running out of the house and embracing Mi Hye.

Even though she hated her parent's stubborn nature, she missed them. "Omma." she whispered.

"Why were you and your brother so stupid?" Mr Lee chided as he hugged Mi Hye. "I can't stop your brother now since he has already signed the contract with SM Entertainment. That boy."

"Then what about the marriage?" Mi Hye asked, scared.

"Of course it's still on Mi Hye!" Mrs Lee smiled brightly. "Baek Young Jun sshi si still interested in marrying you! Aren't you glad?"

Mi Hye turned red with fury. "If I was glad I wouldn't have run away and hid at TOP Academy pretending to be oppa"! she roared. "Why can't you just listen to me? I don't want to marry him!"

Mr Lee frowned. "Why? He's good looking even though he's much older than you! He's rich and he's nice to girls! What's wrong?"

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Mi Hye raised her brows in disbelief. "You ask me what's wrong? Why would any parents force a marriage on their children? I don't even love him!"

"Love?" Mrs Lee laughed. "You'll find that it's meaningless Mi Hye ah. Can love bring you luxury cars and condos? No. Trust Omma Mi Hye ah, Baek Young Jun sshi is the person for you!"

"But I don't love him!" Mi Hye screeched.

"Then do you have someone else in mind?" Mr Lee asked.

Mi Hye gulped as she thought of L.Joe. Her thoughts trailed to the hairband she found under his pillow. *But he already has someone else.* she thought miserably.

"I have!" she stood up. "I have someone I love! So please don't force me to marry someone else!" she ran to her room.

"Yah MI Hye ah!" Her parents chorused.

 

Mi Hye collasped on her bed and sobbed. "Byunghun oppa.. If only I was the one you loved.." she sobbed.

Hot Summer! The Hot Hot Summer!

Hot Summer! The Hot Hot Neomu Deowo!

Mi Hye picked up the call lethagically. "Yeomseyo?"

"Mi Hye ah!" Junhyung exclaimed. "Are you back home already? Are you parents mad? are ou okay?"

Mi Hye smiled slightly. "Yeah I'm fine." she sighed.

"Eh?" Junhyun responded. "That doesn't sound fine."

"My parents are still forcing me into the marriage." Mi Hye explained. "I don't know what to do."

Wheels in Junhyung's head began turning. "Then what if you said you already had a boyfriend?" he asked.

"Maybe they'll think about it?" MI hye shrugged. "I don't know."

Junhyung smiled from the other side of the line. "Then I'll be your boyfriend."

"Eh?"Mi Hye blinked, confused.

"Not the real one." Junhyung explained. "I don't mind if you want it to be real though." he joked. "But if you tell your parents you are dating me, maybe they won't force you into the marriage anymore?"

Mi Hye bit her lips. "That may work...But" she protested.

"IT's settled then MY GIRLFRIEND!" Junhyung cheered happily. "Sleep well my girlfriend! Everything will turn out alright."

Mi Hye smiled slightly. *Is this the right thing to do? But I should tell him about my feelings instead of using him like that..* she frowned again.

Just then her phone rang again.

The name on the screen sent her heart into a furious F1 race once again.

"Byunghun oppa!" she exclaimed.

"Mi Hye ah!" L.Joe sighed in happiness hearing her voice. "Are you back home already? Is everything alright? Are your parents mad at you?"

"I'm fine Byunghun oppa." Mi Hye giggled. "Don't worry."

*I miss you so much even though you just left.* L.Joe sighed in content hearing her voice. "I'm glad you're fine." he smiled.

"What about the marriage?" L.Joe asked anxiously. "Are your parents still forcing you to go through with it?"

Mi Hye sighed. "Yeah. But there may be a way to change their minds. I just don't know if I should go with it."

"GO WITH IT!" L.Joe shrieked. "Do whatever you can to stop this marriage! If you need help just tell me!"

*How can I ask you to be my boyfriend when you already have someone you love?* she sighed.

"I'll try my best." Mi Hye nodded.

"Take care Mi Hye ah." L.Joe softened. "Please take care without me by your side."

"You're beginning to sound like a mom Byunghun oppa." Mi Hye teased.

L.Joe reddened and was glad he was on a call instead of talking face to face. "Yah!"

"It's late Byunghun oppa, you still have school tomorrow." Mi Hye said softly.

"Goodnight Mi Hye. Sweet dreams." L.Joe smiled.

*I'll have sweet dreams as long as I'm dreaming about you.* L.Joe sighed as he hung up.