Beast

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Guys! I brought my new friend today!" Junhyung announced as he stepped into Beast's house. They shared an apartment between the six of them.

"Really? Who who who??" Yoseob ran out first, almost tripping.

"Annyeong?" Mi Hye waved uncertainly.

Yoseob froze and his eyes bulged out. "OHMYIU JUNHYUNG BROUGHT THE ENEMY TO OUT HOUSE!!" he screamed.

"WWHHHHAATTTT??" the rest of Beast shrieked and ran out.

"Isn't he the guy who was with Teen Top the other time?" Hyunseung asked suspiciously.

"He even took the punch for that bastard L.Joe!" Dongwoon remembered.

Junhyung smiled and stood in front of Mi Hye. "Don't worry guys. Trust me. He is my friend, our friend. He isn't only a friend of Teen Top, he can be Beast's friend too."

Mi Hye gulped, expecting the rest of Beast to continue questioning and irrogating her. To her surprise, they came up to her and engulfed her in a group hug.

"NEW FRIEND!!!" Doojoon cheered. "WHOOOO!!!"

"You look so cute! Are you older or younger? What's your name?" Kikwang shot her questions.

"D-d-Donghae." Mi Hye stuttered.

"He's younger than all of us." Junhyung notified.

"DONGHAE DONGSAENG!" Yoseob cheered and took him to a corner. "Hey Donghae I heard you're popular amongst girls these days. Any tips so I can court IU?" he asked excitedly.

"Eh?" Mi Hye gasped.

Junhyung pushed Yoseob off her and swung his arm round her shoulder casually. "Don't bother her Yoseob. Anyway guys, you haven't introduced yourselves yet."

"I'm leader Doojoon!" the charming one said.

"Hyunseung at your service!" the skinny one smiled.

"Kikwang, you can call me AJ too." the one with a cute smile said.

"Yoseob the virtual maknae!" the IU obsessed chirped.

"Dongwoon, the real maknae." the handsome one rolled his eyes.

"And Yong Junhyung." Junhyung smirked. "Your Hyung."

"Annyeonhaseyo I'm Lee Donghae." Mi Hye grinned and waved.

"Aigoo Hyung he is so cuteeeee!!!" Yoseob squealed he pinched Mi Hye's cheeks.

"Dont overdo it Yoseob!" Donjoon warned. "Let's have some fun then Donghae!"



"WHHHATTTT??? You got 100 points? I don't believe it!" Kikwang gasped and stared in shock at the screen.

"Hahaha no one has ever gotten 100 points for Kinect dance before!!" Dongwoon laughed. "Kikwang Hyung got owned!"

Kikwang growled. "I want a rematch!"

Mi Hye giggled and wiped her perspiration away. They have been switching between Kinect, Wii and xbox for the whole afternoon.

She stood in front of the censor when her stomach grumbled. She blushed awkwardly. "Hehe sorry."

Junhyung chuckled and pulled her away to the kitchen. "Don't overwork my dongsaeng Kikwang or you'll get it." he warned.

"But I'm your dongsaeng too Hyung!" Kikwang whined.

"Too bad." Junhyung stuck out his tongue. "HYUNG!!" Kikwang whined. "I'm gonna tell Donghae you drool in our sleep!"

Kikwang yelped and covered his mouth. "LEE KIKWANG!!" Junhyung growled.

Mi Hye clutched her stomach and laughed heartily.