Pacifying his angry roommate

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

When Mi Hye reached the dorm, L.Joe was already there. He had this gut feeling that she would return back.

When she saw him, she looked away and ignored him. "Donghae ah." L.Joe tried talking to her but she avoided him and went into the toilet.

Mi Hye slammed the door hard and L.Joe flinched. *Damn. How am I supposed to apologize now?*

Just then, the rest of Teen Top came into the room. "Yah Hyung! Where did you and Donghae go all afternoon?" Cha gjo pouted. "Why didn't you bring me out too!"

L.Joe ignored his question. "Hey guys, if you made a girl angry, what would you do?" he asked.

"Hyung you made a girl angry?" Niel's eyes widened.

"No the question should be.." Ricky continued. "Hyung you talked to a girl long enough to make her angry?"

L.Joe rolled his eyes and threw his pillow at them. "Yah if you don't have anything constructive to say then don't talk." he hissed.

Chunji smirked. "Honestly, if you really made a girl angry, you have to make her feel that you're really sorry about what you did. And make her see the reason for what you did."

"Give her gifts, make her feel your sincerity." CAP added, pulling out a second lollipop and popping it in his mouth such that there was two sticks sticking out.

"Ah.. I see." L.Joe nodded, making mental notes.

"You really made a girl angry Hyung?" Ricky asked excitedly. "Tell me WHOOOO~~~" he whined.

"Stop being so noisy and help me." L.Joe ordered. "First, help me get a radio."



Mi Hye came out of the bathroom and found the room empty. "Pfft. He wasn't even sorry for what he did." Mi Hye pouted. "He left so quickly."

Suddenly, loud music began blasting from outside.

Loud music: aka Nursery Rhymes.

KEOM SEMA RIGA, HAN JIBE ISSEO
APPA GOM, EOMMA GOM, AEGI GOM

(Three bears song)

Mi Hye blinked. "Why is the Three Bears Song playing so loudly?" she asked no one.

She opened the door and found many other students coming out of their respective rooms to check out why the big fuss was.

"What happened?" Mi hue nudged the guy next to her.

"I don't know." the guy shrugged. "But I know Teen Top is behind this cause they borrowed a radio and loudspeaker from me just minutes before."

"Eh?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "Teen Top Hyungs? What are they up to?"

She went nearer to the source of the song to find out what was going on. She nearly got a shock of her life.

L.Joe was dressed in a bear costume, his handsome face peeking our from the dorky exterior.

He was singing the Bear Song loudly and dancing along.

APPA GOMEUN DDONG DDONG HAE, EOMMA GOMEUN NAL SSHIN HAE
AEGI GOMEUN NEOMU GWIYEOWEO
HIJJUK HIJJUK JALHANDA

He shook his hips and ended with a cute aegyo pose.

The rest of Teen Top were hiding behind L.Joe, burying their faces in their hands, reluctant to let anyone know L.Joe was a part of them.

L.Joe met Mi Hye's eyes and he sent her an apologetic gaze. Mi Hye broke into a smile and she nodded. "Apology accepted." she mouthed.

L.Joe smiled too and ran after her as she went back to their room. "I'm so sorry Donghae ah!" he bowed.

Mi Hye nodded. "I forgive you." she smiled. Her gaze fell on the bear costume he was wearing. "And you look ridiculous Byunghun Oppa!"

L.Joe blushed. "It's because of you! Pssshh. Way to dampen a guy's spirits Donghae."

Mi Hye giggled. "I'm not actually called Donghae. You're aware of it right?" she asked. L.Joe nodded. "So what's your real name?"

"Lee Mi Hye." Mi Hye smiled. "Mi Hye." L.Joe repeated, smiling widely.

*Lee Mi Hye.* he repeated in his mind. *A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Lee Mi Hye, my love.*