Heartbroken

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I'm sorry Mi Hye." Jaejoong tore the letter in front of her eyes. Mi Hye's eyes widened in shock.

"I can't go out with a student. I'm a teacher." Jaejoong said seriously. "No matter what my feelings are, I can't date you."

Mi Hye choked as her tears flowed down her cheeks. "Then I'll wait Jaejoong Oppa. Wait till I've graduated. Until I'm not a student anymore." she croaked.

Jaejoong turned away coldly. "I can't make you waste time Mi Hye. Just give up."

Mi Hye wiped her tears away and glared at Jaejoong. "I HATE YOU KIM JAEJOONG!"

She ran away, not looking where she was going and dashed across the road.



L.Joe ran like he never did, his face flushing from the exercise, the happiness, the anticipation, the anxiety.

"Oh god." he muttered as he ran. "Why didn't I notice she was a girl?"

He looked up and down the school but still caught no sight of Mi Hye. *Where the hell is she?*

He grabbed onto the nearest student walking past and glared into his eyes. "Did you see where Donghae went?" he yelled.

The skinny guy, Ryeowook trembled in fear. "I d-d-don't know!" he stuttered.

"Yah Lee Byunghun Haksaeng! Don't be so rude to your classmates." Junsu sinseh reprimanded. "I know where Donghae went."

"WHERE?" L.Joe shrieked.

Junsu shot him a look, but L.Joe just glared, with no intention of being more polite. "He went to the park with Jaejoong sinseh." Junsu pointed.

L.Joe dashed down the corridor immediately. Junsu frowned. "Not even a word of thanks." he scoffed.

L.Joe ran to the park and found two familiar figures walking. "Gotcha!" he smiled and ran forwards.

"I HATE YOU KIM JAEJOONG!"

L.Joe stopped in his tracks in shock. He had never heard Mi Hye scream so angrily before.

Mi Hye ran aimlessly and dashed across the road. His eyes widened in shock as he saw a car driving towards her in top speed.

"Damn!" he cursed and ran forward.

Before he could get there, another guy whisked Mi Hye out of the dangerous road and both of them landed on the soft grass.

Mi Hye was crying profusely now. Because of the heartbreak, the shock, the denial.

"Oh my god Mi Hye I can't lie anymore." Jaejoong wrapped his arms round her in a warm embrace. "I can't lose you!"

Mi Hye blinked in surprise. "Jaejoong Oppa?" she hiccuped.

Jaejoong caressed her face tenderly. "I have always loved you too Mi Hye. I'm sorry I was such a jerk before and even tore your love letter. It's just, I can't date a student when I'm a teacher."

Mi Hye's eyes shone with happiness. "But now you can?" she asked confused.

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled her hair. "I don't care about rules anymore Mi Hye ah. When you ran across the road like that, I thought I was going to lose you. The pain was indescribable. I don't want to lose you Mi Hye. You're the most important person in my life. No rules are going to stop me from loving you."

"Jaejoong Oppa." Mi Hye cried.

Jaejoong searched her eyes tenderly and cupped the back of her head. He leaned forward and pressed his lips on hers gently as they shared their (and her) first kiss together.

L.Joe froze on the spot as he watched the new love birds share their sweet moment together. He furrowed his brows so hard, he was sure they would make permanent wrinkles.

He turned round, biting his lips so that his tears wouldn't fall. *Damn. Damn damn damn.* his mind repeated.

He clutched his heart as he ran back to school. *Love hurts so much.* he thought bitterly.