Busted

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe opened the door nervously and looked around for Mi Hye. He climbed up the steps and hovered above the ground, watching as Mi Hye slept soundly.

He tilted his head and imagined the hairband he bought on her head.

*She'll be so cute.* he smiled.

He covered her with the blanket and climbed back down, preparing to retire to bed when another large purple box lying amongst Junhyung's gifts caught his eye.

He frowned and walked towards it cautiously. He glanced up at Mi Hye, making sure that she was really soundly asleep. He opened the box curiously and his heart fell.

Inside was the cutest and most beautiul dress he had ever seen. Every part of it screams Mi Hye, her cuteness, her beauty, her personality could all be portrayed in a single dress.

There was even a pair of cute heels and a pretty necklace that paired with the whole look.

L.Joe grabbed at the note attached with the box and read it nervously.

Dear Mi Hye,

Do you like the outfit I sent you?

I know you must miss being a girl and wearing pretty things like this.

I heard that you were once the queenka of Sungkyunkwan High. You must have missed those days where you could doll up pretty.

I'm giving you this outfit so make sure you make yourself free and wear this when I take you out for a date okay?

I love you!

Junhyung.

L.Joe lowered his gaze and put the box back where it originally was. He took out the hairband he just bought and sighed, burying it under his pillow.

"I guess she wouldn't want something like that either." he muttered dejectedly.

 

Mi Hye woke up the next morning and found L.Joe missing from bed. She found a note on the table and read it.

To Mi Hye:

I'm going out for another walk. Meet the guys at the breakfast table.

Byunghun.

Mi Hye frowned. "What's up with Byunghun oppa and walks all of a sudden?" she frowned.

She sauntered to the bathroom, feeling dejected, when she saw a thermal flask by her bed. She opened it to find warm milk inside.

A smile lit her face. *At least he remembered.*

 

The day passed uneventful, except for the cold attitude L.Joe was giving Mi Hye. She found it extremely weird for him to suddenly become so unfriendly and it pained her to see him ignore her presence.

It was just like when they just met, except this time, she could feel L.Joe's struggle within himself. She didn't know what he was bothered about, or what caused him to be so cold, but she just hoped that it would soon pass.

She went back to the dorm, unhappy and listless with the cold treatment. She missed his presence beside him, his comfort, his care.

She laid on his bed and took a deep sniff of the pillow.

*Byunghun oppa's smell..* she sighed in content.

She rolled around on his bed and hugged his pillow tight. She felt the rustling of plastic and she lifted the pillow curiously.

There was a pink plastic bag underneath and she it curiously. "What's this Byunghun oppa is hiding?" she whispered.

She opened the plastic and took out a red cute hairband.

Her heart dropped, together with the hairband that slipped out of her hands.

"Byunghun oppa.." Mi Hye choked. "He..He has a girl he likes?"

She stared at the hairband and glared at it hatefully. *I wonder who this lucky person is.* she sighed.

She hid the hairband and got off the bed, and her gaze landed on the pile of  gifts Junhyung gave her. She frowned. *Why am I not satisfied with the gifts Junhyung oppa gave me? Why do I feel like I can exchange all of that for just one hairband from Byunghun oppa?*

She gasped in realization. "I.. I've fallen for Byunghun oppa!" she gasped.

She took a deep breath to calm herself and paced the room. "I love Byunghun oppa. I love him! That's why I always felt these weird feelings around him!" she facepalmed herself. "How could I have not known!" she bit her lips.

Just then, the door burst open and L.Joe came running in with a flustered expression.

"What happened Byunghun oppa!" Mi Hye asked.

L.Joe panted and gazed at her worriedly. "Music Bank! Your brother asked you to watch Music Bank because Super Junior is debuting today!" he panted.

Mi Hye's eyes lit up. "Really! Woah!" she clapped.

L.Joe pushed her against the wall. "YAH! Are you stupid! Both of you twins are stupid!" he barked. "If the world knows Lee Donghae is from Super Junior, then they would know that Lee Mi Hye is the one in TOP Academy!"

Mi Hye's eyes widened in realization. "Omo! Eotteohke?" she gasped.

"Listen, I-" L.Joe tried saying when the door burst open again.

"OMO DONGHAE!!!" Ricky yelled as he rushed in with the others. "There's a guy that looks just like you on Music Bank! And he's called Lee Donghae too!"

"Why didn't you tell us you have a twin brother Donghae?" Chunji pouted.

"Yah! It can't be his twin!" Changjo frowned. "Why would both brothers be called Donghae?"

Mi Hye and L.Joe exchanged looks. *This is bad.*

-----------------------------------

 

Hi! I guess you guys know about G-Dragon's scandal right? I'm really upset but I really support him cause I still think he's a talented, handsome and not to mention y artiste.

So please like this page people!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/StayStrongGD/147110325386008


Thanks and VIP's forever!