Fun with Teen Top

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

After Mi Hye changed into summer clothes, L.Joe and her went to meet with the other members of Teen Top.

Most of the students had already changed and were having a lot of fun basking in the sun.

Many girls were wearing their swimsuits and bikinis and guys were topless, wearing swimming trunks.

Suhee came running towards L.Joe. "Oppa! I wore this bikini just for you! Do you like it?" she asked, bending down, showing off her cleavage.

L.Joe didn't even look at her for a second. "Let's go Donghae." he led her away. Suhee stomped her feet angrily.

Mi Hye looked back and frowned. "Byunghun Oppa, don't you like Suhee? She's pretty and she has a nice body too." she asked.

L.Joe pursed his lips. "Looks aren't everything." he said softly. "And I know of a girl that's even prettier than that Suhee." he glanced at her for a short moment.

When they reached where Teen Top was, Mi Hye was shocked to find all of them topless. It was not at all shocking to see CAP with his muscular body, but even the others had a fit body with obvious abs.

Mi Hye looked away awkwardly, her cheeks reddening. L.Joe bit his lips jealously. "Yah! Put on a shirt all of you!" he growled.

"Why Hyung!" Niel whined. "How am I supposed to attract Bikini babes if I don't show off my body?"

"Yeah Hyung!" Changjo frowned. "I wanted to get chocolate abs!"

"You two should go topless too!" Chunji suggested. "Show us your abs L.Joe! Yours were rather firm if I remember!"

"And I would love to see my favorite dongsaeng's abs!" Ricky squealed.

Mi Hye froze. *Crap! Coming to the beach was the wrong choice!*

L.Joe spoke up quickly. "I'm cold. I want to keep my shirt on." he turned to Mi Hye. "Isn't it cold Donghae?"

"Yes! It's so cold!" Mi Hye agreed enthusiastically, bobbing her head up and down.

The rest looked at them weirdly. "Yeah right." CAP rolled his eyes, wiping off his sweat.

"Then let's play!" Ricky squealed and pulled Mi Hye up. "Tag! You're it!" he shrieked.

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked.

The rest of Teen Top ran away like little kiddies and screaming at the same time. This really makes people wonder how they chose the kingkas of TOP Academy in the first place.

"Yah that wasn't fair!" Mi Hye pouted and started running after the nearest one to her, Niel.

Her shorter legs stumbled over the uneven sand and the gap between her and Niel grew larger and larger. L.Joe ran up to her and held out his hand.

"Catch me, and I'll help you get revenge." he winked.

Mi Hye smiled brightly and slapped L.Joe's hand. "You're it!" she cheered.

L.Joe threw her a smile and turned towards Ricky. "Ricky~~~" he raised a brow.

"Oh god I'm so dead. Ommayah!!!" he yelled and ran with both his hands up.

L.Joe smirked and dashed towards the second maknae. He caught the latter in a matter of seconds and wrestled Ricky, trapping him.

"Hyung! Why are you helping Donghae?" he whined.

L.Joe smirked. "Tag you're it!" he teased and ran off.

"Cause he's my favorite too!" he yelled back.

*My favorite girl.* he thought.

"You're so dead Hyung!" Ricky yelled in contempt and ran after him. Mi Hye giggled at L.Joe who was trying to keep his bangs in place even when he was running.

"Aha you're it!" Ricky finally caught CAP.

"Oh no." both L.Joe and Mi Hye echoed. Muscular CAP aimed his eyes on Mi Hye. "Donghae?" he smirked.

"Eeekk!" she squealed.

"Get on!" L.Joe ordered and got down. Mi Hye scrambled down on his back and L.Joe carried her tightly.

"Yah that's cheating!" CAP frowned and ran after them.

"Since when were there rules?" L.Joe stuck out his tongue. He carried Mi Hye safely on his back and ran with all his might.

Even when all his muscles felt like they were tearing apart, he didn't even feel a tinsy bit tired.