I'm rooming with Gay?!

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe jaw dropped and he threw a murderous face tonhis principal. "Mrs Han, I'm sure you know I made it clear i DO NOT want any roommates." he snarled.

The older woman flinched. "But Byunghun, there are no spare bunks in rooms anymore. The new student doesn't have any room to stay except for yours!"

"Then don't accept him." L.Joe said bluntly. "I don't like to share and I don't want to be disturbed."

Mrs Han sighed. "Lee Byunghun. There is no way I'm going to listen to you for this. Follow my order, you have a new roommate."

L.Joe growled and stormed outside. The scores of girls swooned when they saw him. L.Joe's gaze didn't stop on any of them as he made his way to his gang.

"Aish." he growled as he plopped himself beside Chunji.

"What happened dude?" CAP asked, popping a lollipop in his mouth. Talk about unfitting the image.

"Mrs Han said I'm going to have a roommate." L.Joe told them in a low voice.

Ricky clapped happily. "Really? Yay new friends!"

Changjo smacked Ricky's head. "Yah! Acting cute is for the maknae!"

Niel giggled. "Karma Hyung! You're the only one who has a room to himself. Ricky Changjo and I have to share! Chunji and CAP Hyung have to share! now it's your turn!"

L.Joe's face turned black. "You know how I don't like talking." he said menacingly.

Chunji chuckled and patted his back. "Admit to fate dude. Maybe you'll turn gay for your roommate!"



Mi Hye bit her lips as she made her way to the dorm. There were guys everywhere!

Well of course, it was the boys dorm after all.

BUT SOME OF THESE GUYS WEREN'T WEARING SHIRTS!! Walking about in their top glory! Talk about civilization man!

Mi Hye's eyes avoided all of them and she hung her head, hoping that she'll pick up some sort of radar and find the correct room.

"Hey. New student?" a buff guy stopped her. Mi Hye gulped and nodded.

"Are you sure you're a guy?" he snickered. "So scrawny."

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "Y-y-yes f course I'm a b-b-boy!" she stuttered. "I'm in a b-b-boy's dorm right!"

Suddenly, a strong and warm pair of arms landed on her shoulders. "Lee Joon Haksaeng, don't disturb the new student and go back to your room."

Lee joon went off reluctantly, disappointed that he lost his entertainment. Mi Hye looked up and found herself staring at the love of her life.

"Jaejoong Oppa!" she exclaimed happily.

Jaejoong covered and looked around. He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw no one heard. "You stupid or what Mi Hye! You're supposed to be Donghae here! Call me Jaejoong Sinseh!" he hissed.

Mi Hye nodded. "Jaejoong Sinseh!" she chirped.

Jaejoong smiled. Mi Hye's heart did acrobatics. "I don't know what you twins were thinking seriously! A girl in a guy dorm?" he asked ridiculously.

Mi Hye pouted. "But I didn't want to marry that baek Young Jun." she said sadly.

Jaejoong softened. "I don't want you to marry him too." he said softly.

Mi Hye looked at him in surprise. "Jaejoong Opp-- err Jaejoong sinseh!" she gasped.

Jaejoong turned away awkwardly. "Let me take you to your room. Come on. It's room 37. Largest of all."

Mi Hye smiled brightly and trailed behind Jaejoong. Now that he was here, she wasn't afraid anymore. At least when everything turns out wrong, Jaejoong will be there for her.

"Here's your room." Jaejoong pointed. "Get to know your roommate and rest soon okay? I'll see you in school."

Mi Hye nodded and waved. She giggled happily and watched Jaejoong's retreating back.

"He's so gorgeous." she sighed in content.

"Kyyaahh!!" she squealed. "Omo Jaejoong is so good looking! I love him so much!"

She heard someone take a deep quick breath and she spun round to see a handsome guy looking at her with a disgusted face.

"I'm rooming with a Gay?" he spat.