Disheartened

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye the bouquet of roses, letter and the box of chocolates thoughtfully.

It seems like Junhyung had really fallen for her.

The Yong Junhyung from Beast. The player Yong Junhyung. The Junhyung that all girls want.

He fell for her and only her.

Mi Hye sighed and bit her lips. *Do I like him back?* she thought.

"Aish this is hard." Mi Hye muttered when suddenly her phone rang.

"Yeomseyo?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "Omo Donghae Oppa?"

"I know you don't take note of Kpop news and everything, but please remember to watch Music Bank today okay!" Donghae ordered.

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked. "But Oppa you know I don't watch those things." she frowned.

"Yah!" Donghae sounded cross. "Your brother wants you to watch so you better watch!" he screeched.

Mi Hye pouted. "Fine fine. Whatever you say Oppa."

"Who was that?"

Mi Hye got off the call and jumped in shock. "Omona!" she yelped and turned around hurriedly.

"Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye heaved a sigh of relief. "You scared me!"

L.Joe chuckled and went over to her. "Who were you talking to?" he asked, scared that it was Junhyung.

"It's my Oppa." Mi Hye smiled. "He suddenly told me to watch Music Bank tonight."

"Then be a good sister and watch it!" L.Joe laughed and pressed his finger against her forehead, straightening her creases.

*She's too cute.* he smiled affectionately.

His eyes trailed to the presents Junhyung gave her that were on her bed. His smile faded and a scowl replaced it.

He looked back at his empty bed and frowned. *Because I like her, I threw away all the other girl's presents. Why did she keep Junhyung's presents?*

"Unless." L.Joe muttered under his breath. "She likes him too."

"Eh?" Mi Hye whipped her head towards him. "What did you say Byunghun Oppa?"

L.Joe shook his head and faked a smile. "I'll go out for a walk. Don't wait for me. Sleep first."

Mi Hye frowned and watched him go out of the door. "What's bothering him?" she asked no one.



L.Joe strolled round the streets of Seoul, something he had always done before he had gotten a roommate.

He had to admit, he missed this.

This freedom of going where he wanted to go, whenever, wherever. Not having to bother about another person that was back in his room.

But what he missed more, was Mi Hye by his side.

He was used to being alone for so long, except when with the rest of Teen Top.

But after he met Mi Hye, he grew accustomed to her presence around him.

He incessant talking, her never dying cheerfulness and energy, the way she never fails to put a smile on his face.

He was used to her being around him, and when she wasn't, he felt uncomfortable, thinking about what she was doing, where she was, was she in any trouble.

Even now, while he was walking, his mind was filled up with her.

Was she already sleeping? Did she wait up for him? Was she still admiring the presents Junhyung gave her?

L.Joe sighed and ruffled his hair. "Damn. What kind of a gangster am I if I get so affected by a girl?" he cursed.

Suddenly, he caught sight of a accessory shop that was preparing to close. He didn't know why but instincts made him stop the owner from closing.

"Please let me have a look for a while." he pleaded.

The Ahjuma nodded and opened the door again for him. He looked around at the rows of sweet and pretty looking hair clips, ribbons and bows.

"Are you buying something for your girlfriend?" the ahjuma asked.

L.Joe shook his head. "She's not my girlfriend. And she doesnt wear things like this. I guess she won't like them." he shrugged.

Ahjuma frowned. "When she doesn't wear doesn't mean she doesn't like these. Every girl would like to be pretty. There's no exception."

L.Joe tilted his head deep in thought and looked at the accessories. *I wonder if she misses being a girl like this.*

A red hairband caught his eye and he found himself walking towards it. He could already imagine Mi Hye wearing it and looking cuter than any other girl.

"I'll get this." he pointed.

"Good choice." the ahjuma smiled and wrapped it up for him.

He gripped it carefully and firmly and began walking back to the dorm. *I hope she likes it.*