Confession

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

The day drew to a close as the sun set. The students of both schools prepared themselved for the dinner and dance the resort prepared for their guests.

Girls dressed up in their beautiful gowns and guys wore suits. Mi Hye fumbled with her own tie and it looked like she was out to strangle herself with that piece of cloth.

"Let me help you." L.Joe chuckled softly and took the tie from her. In a matter of seonds, the piece of cloth turned into a prim and proper tie.

He put it on Mi Hye and fastened it. "There." he smiled.

Mi Hye beamed back gratefully. *Why must she be so cute?* L.Joe face palmed himself for feeling so jittery again.

When they went to meet Teen Top, Mi Hye's eyes buldged out. "Wow hyungs! You all look so handsome!" she gasped.

"Now you know huh?" Changjo flexed his muscles.

"You're overdoing it!" Chunji whacked Changjo's head.

"Who do you think looks the best huh huh huh?" Ricky came up to Mi Hye and whined. L.Joe held his breath, crossing his fingers behind his back, hoping that she would say his name.

"Jaejoong sinseh!" Mi Hye pointed as Jaejoong came into view, looking extremely handsome in his suit. He threw her a small smile and Mi Hye reddened, thinking about their previous moment together.

Squeals were heard as another six guys entered the ballroom. "BEAST! Omo! They are so good looking!" girls squealed.

Mi Hye's brows raised. *Wow! Beast oppas look great too!*

The first piece was played and many couples took to the dance floor. The rest of Teen Top and Beast found partners and were soon dancing.

"L.Joe oppa, want to dance with me?" A shy but gorgeous girl came up.

L.Joe smiled apologetically. "Sorry. I'll only dance with the girl I like."

The girl turned round sadly. Mi Hye nudged L.Joe. "Hyung!" she whispered. "You have a girl you like? Tell me!"

L.Joe sighed inwardly. *Like I could ever tell you.* "Dont make guesses." he chided.

Both of them stayed at the sidelines, watching the others dancing.

"Donghae oppa! Can I have a dance with you?" another girl asked.

L.Joe watched amusedly as Mi Hye reddened and played with her fingers awkwardly. "Errr I can't dance well." she fibbed.

The girl didn't give up. "It doesn't matter. As long as it's Donghae oppa I'm alright."

Mi Hye bowed her head. "I'm really sorry. I don't want to dance."

The girl went away dejectedly. L.Joe chuckled. "You broke a girl's heart." he teased.

Mi Hye shot him a look. "So did you!"

Mi Hye's eyes found Jaejoong who was standing at the side too, watching the event. A gorgeous female teacher asked him to dance and he agreed.

Mi Hye frowned as Jaejoong put his hands on the teacher's waist. "Stupid stupid stupid." she muttered. L.Joe raised his brows as he watched Jaejoong dance with another girl.

*That stupid.* he thought angrily. *If I were her boyfriend, I would never lay my sight on any other girl, must less a finger.*

All was forgotten once Jaejoong shot a small smile in her direction. It took everything Mi Hye had not to swoon and collapse with happiness. *At least he still remembers me when faced with such a beauty.* she thought happily.

Suddenly, a tall figure blocked out the light. Girls in the ballroom held their breath as this guy took his move. They all wanted to dance with him.

"Donghae ah." Junhyung smiled softly.

"Junhyung hyung!" Mi Hye beamed. "Why aren't you dancing?"

"I came to find my partner." Junhyung smirked.

Mi Hye looked around. There wasn't any girl in sight. "Who?" she asked curiously.

"You." Junhyung smiled goofily. He held out his hand. "Lee Donghae may I have this dance with you?"

Mi Hye took a step back in surprise. "I'm a guy Junhyung hyung!" she yelped.

Junhyung took a step forward and closed the gap between them. "And I've fallen in love with you." he softened.

L.Joe's jaw dropped and his eyes widened. *Is this guy serious? He doesn't know she's a girl and he still confesses? Damn it why must she be so gorgeous and attract so many guys?*

Mi Hye gasped. "Hyung?" she yelped. She shot a look at Jaejoong who was fuming and trying hard not to charge right there and kill the badass kingka.

Junhyung beamed as he watched Mi Hye. *I have always valued your friendship because I thought I was in love with your sister. But I don't know when or how, I forgot about your sister's exsistance. All I thought of was you. And now I know, I have fallen for the twin brother.*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey Peeps! I need some help and I want your opinion tooXD

I really have no idea who to feature in my next fic (which won't be in a while, but i'm kind of planning the story so I want to finalize the characters so I can suit the story to their character.)

So please help with this poll okay?

The choices are between SHINee's Key and Big Bang G-Dragon.

I'm open to other choices as well and you can comment or post on my wall:D

CLICK HERE

Thank you for your time!