Confession + Truth

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye woke up the next morning, feeling extremely excited and jumpy. She found herself sleeping on L.Joe's bed and she raised her brows questioningly.

L.Joe woke up at the same time and he gulped when he saw Mi Hye. "Morning Byunghun Hyung!" she smiled brightly.

L.Joe nodded, trying to keep his cool image. "Morning."

"You brought me to the bed last night Hyung?" Mi Hye asked. "Thanks Hyung. I fell asleep on the desk."

L.Joe nodded and made his way to the desk. "What were you writing anyway, making you stay so late? Are the teachers giving too much homework?"

Mi Hye yelped as he almost took her love letter and she rushed forward, snatching it away from his grasp. "Don't see!" she squealed.

L.Joe raised his brows. "What's that?"

Mi Hye blushed. "Nothing. I'll tell you at the end of today."

"Okayyyy?" L.Joe said slowly. "Let's gp for breakfast Donghae!" he smiled.

Mi Hye shook her head. "I have something to do before that. You go with the rest of Teen Top. I'll meet you later Hyung! Bye!"

She disappear out of the door with the love letter in her hand.

L.Joe pouted and went to change into his uniform. Mi Hye's luggage was poking out from beneath the bed since she was finding those pretty papers from the night before.

L.Joe pushed it in again when something white and totally new to the male's eye dropped on the floor.

"HOLY !" L.Joe gasped.



"Jaejoong Oppa!" Mi Hye whispered and knocked on his door.

Jaejoong came out, already dressed for work. "Mi Hye ah!" he smile brightly. He ruffled her hair affectionately. "Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be eating breakfast with your friends now?"

Mi Hye blushed slightly, thinking of what she's going to do. "I have something to tell Oppa. Can we take a walk round the park then I'll tell you?"

Jaejoong nodded and both of them made their way to the park. They walked side by side, enjoying each other's company.

The park never felt so inviting as it did now. Mi Hye took several peeks at Jaejoong and found him smiling brighter than the sun.

*He really is the most perfect guy on earth.* Mi Hye sighed softly.

A couple walked past them and sat down under a shady tree. The guy hugged the girl fondly and kissed her forehead. The girl smiled sweetly and pecked the guy's lips.

Mi Hye bit her lips, envious.

"What did you want to talk about Mi Hye?" Jaejoong asked curiously, his hands in his pockets.

Mi Hye handed him the letter she painfully wrote. "Oppa, look at that couple there." she pointed.

Jaejoong gaze followed the direction she was pointing. "Dont you envy them?" she asked softly. "I always wished that we could become like that."

She look back at him, searching his eyes. "Please read the letter before answering to my feelings." she whispered softly.



L.Joe stared at the white packet on the floor. He used a finger to poke it.

POKE POKE POKE

"Damn!" he cursed. "It's really a p-p-p... P-p-p..." he stuttered.

*PAD!!* his mind screamed. "What was a p-p-p.. Ugh. What is this doing in Donghae's bag?" he yelped.

"Don't tell me Donghae is a ert?" he gasped. "He did peek at me bathing once after all."

He sat down on the bed. *I don't think Donghae is a ert though. Then what is this doing in his bag?*

His thoughts traveled to the previous night.

The faint bumps on Mi Hye's chest, the way it seems like she was wearing thick layer underneath his ordinary shirt.

The way Mi Hye was so cute and pretty and skinny, passing off more as a female than a guy.

The way Mi Hye was a gay, the way she likes Jaejoong instead of girls.

"Omona!" L.Joe gasped. "Donghae is a girl!"

He took several breaths, trying to digest the truth. "He's a girl.. I mean she.. And I like her.. So this means.." he muttered.

"IM NOT GAY!!" he jumped up and cheered.

"I must confess!" he ran out of the door in a flash, unaware that everything was too late.