On a fake date

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye dressed up prettily and glanced at the mirror nervously. She was going on a fake date with Junhyung.

According to him, it was necessary to make their relationship look real in front of her parents.

Although it was a fake date, it was still nerve wrecking for her.

She went down the stairs and saw her parents sitting on the couch. She gulped.

"Omma Appa, I'm going out now." She informed meekly.

Her father's stern face whipped towards her. "Where are you going? Are you going out with that commoner boyfriend of yours?"

"He's called Junhyung, Appa." Mi Hye pursed her lips. "I'll be going now. Bye."

"Don't come home too late and make sure you don't let the media see you." Mr Lee growled. "We haven't accepted him as the Lee son in law yet."

Mi Hye sighed and slipped out of the house, dejected. *Will this idea work or not?*

Junhyung was already outside her house waiting for her. He whistled when she came out. "Wow you look great!" he praised.

Mi Hye smiled. "Thanks Junhyung Oppa." she sighed. "I don't know if this idea will work Oppa.. My parents don't seem to want to call off the marriage even when I said I had a boyfriend."

Junhyung frowned. "I'm sure we'll pull it off somehow." he assured. "So we better go on the fake date for now. I'll teach you things to look out for in other couples so that we will look convincing alright?" he smiled.

Mi Hye nodded gratefully and followed him. Junhyung took her hand and she jumped.

Junhyung chuckled. "Don't couples always hold hands?" he teased.

Mi Hye reddened. "Yeah. I forgot." she replied meekly.

Junhyung walked on with her, enjoying her small hand in his. *L.Joe that lucky bastard. At least I have a chance to go on one last date with Mi Hye.*

Junhyung and Mi Hye visited the various couple thriving places. They roams around the streets, Junhyung buying Mi Hye cute little gifts and having a great time.

Mi Hye on the other hand, was preoccupied. She looked round at the couples they were sweetly walking hand in hand and she felt a little envious, even though she herself was also hand in hand with a hottie right now.

*If only I was here with Byunghun Oppa.* she sighed softly.

Junhyung noticed and he winced. *She's still thinking about him when she's with me. Guess I'm really not the guy for her.*

"Hey, since you like L.Joe, why don't you just tell him your boyfriend for real?" Junhyung asked curiously. "Then you wouldn't need to have a fake boyfriend like me."

Mi Hye sighed sadly. "But there's someone he likes already.." she frowned.

Junhyung frowned. *Someone he likes? L.Joe has someone else he likes? But he likes Mi hye! Right?*

"You misunderstood!" Junhyung shook his head. "He does have someone he likes but the someone is-"

"Mi Hye?"

Mi Hye and Junhyung turned round in surprise. L.Joe ran up to them, his eyes fixed on Mi Hye.

"Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye smiled widely and she ran forward to hug him. He smiled and wrapped his arms round her tightly and took a deep breath. He missed her so much, even though it had only been two days.

"What are you doing here Byunghun Oppa?" Mi Hye asked.

"Getting the lollipops CAP wanted." L.Joe rolled his eyes. "And what are you doing here?" he asked, smiling down at her. He turned, finally seeing Junhyung.

His eyes flickered. "...with.. Junhyung?" he asked the last part, the frown on his face increasing by the second.

"Uh.. We.. We are ..." Mi Hye stuttered, looking everywhere but at L.Joe.

Junhyung went up to them and held Mi Hye's hand. L.Joe's eyes widened. "We are out on a date." he smirked.

L.Joe's heart sank. "You two.. You two are dating?" he choked.

Mi Hye flustered and waved her hands about, pulling her grip away from Junhyung.

"It's not what it seems!!" she yelped. She turned back to Junhyung and scowled. "Don't leave out the details Junhyung Oppa!" she yelped.

Junhyung smirked. "Then happy explaining Mi Hye ah. I'll get going first. Too much drama." he pretended to shudder.

He blew a kiss and winked. "Bye!"

Mi Hye turned back to L.Joe and saw his face blacker than the night sky. She gulped.

"Lee Mi Hye you have a lot of explaining to do!" he growled and yanked her towards the nearest bench.