Saranghae

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye held tight on the dinner cart as L.Joe pushed her and ran as fast as he could.

He was going so fast, the wind was beating against them like they were riding some sort of roller coaster. Mi Hye pressed down on her skirt to prevent it from flying.

Even in such circumstances, she still blushed when she saw how handsome L.Joe was in his waiter uniform.

He was taking glances back to see if anyone was catching if with them, and his red hair was flying in the wind. His perfect face was panting and his chest heaved up and down.

"I think they aren't catching up with us." L.Joe panted as he came to a stop.

Mi Hye looked back to reconfirm and saw no one in sight. She heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks for coming to my rescue Byunghun Oppa." she smiled gratefully.

L.Joe straightened up embarrassedly and looked at her in the eye. "I wasn't going to let you marry that guy anyways." he told her seriously.

Mi Hye blinked. "How did you know I was here anyway?" she asked curiously. "I couldn't have told you since it was an impromptu decision."

L.Joe turned red. "I was outside your house for the whole afternoon." he confessed. "I wanted to tell you something."

Mi Hye gasped. "The whole afternoon? What was it you wanted to tell me Byunghun Oppa?"

L.Joe bit his lips, his heart racing faster than 100km per hour. He reached out into his waiter uniform and took out a familiar package.

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "That's..."

He took out the hairband from the packaging and it nervously. "You told me to spend time and effort on the girl I bought this for.." he started softly.

He gazed into her eyes and Mi Hye felt her heart doing flips. "And that's what I'm doing." he smiled softly.

Mi Hye gasped as he went closer to her and put the hairband on for her. He took a step back and admired the view.

"Cute." he smiled. "But not exactly fitting with the gown you're wearing." he smiled a goofy smile.

"It was for me?" Mi Hye asked in disbelief as she felt the hairband that was on her head.

L.Joe nodded and his lips nervously. "I don't know how to say this.. I haven't done anything like this before.. I'm not experienced like Junhyung.." he flustered.

He took a deep breath before coming closer to her once again. "Lee Mi Hye," he whispered. "I've fallen in love with you."

Mi Hye let out a small gasp and her she could feel tears of joy welling up in her eyes. *Byunghun Oppa loves me? He loves me??? Kkkkyyyyaaaahhhhhhh!*

L.Joe lowered his gaze and sighed. "I can't help overhearing what you told your parents at the table." he continued. "You've fallen for someone else." he frowned sadly.

Mi Hye's head shot up. "DON'T MISUNDERSTAND BYUNGHUN OPPA!!! THAT SOMEONE IS YOU!" she yelped.

She covered in embarrassment and looked away. L.Joe raised his brows and a foolish smile crept onto his face.

"It's true?" he smiled. "You really like me too? I'm not dreaming right?"

Mi Hye blushed furiously. "Y-y-yeah." she stuttered. "I lov-"

Before she could continue, she was cut off by L.Joe's lips. Her eyes widened as she saw L.Joe's face in front of hers, his eyes closed.

Mi Hye smiled, her heart pounding, and closed her eyes, kissing him back.

She felt like the happiest girl on earth, like she was flying with the clouds, like she had invented the lightbulb, like she was kissing L.Joe.

Yes that's right. She was kissing L.Joe. And L.Joe was kissing her back.

Mi Hye slipped her hands around L.Joe's neck and he wrapped his arms round her waist firmly.

It was a long sweet kiss. Breathtaking nonetheless.

They broke apart, their eyes twinkling with happiness. L.Joe leaned his forehead against hers and smiled.

"Saranghae Lee Mi Hye." he whispered softly as he laced his fingers with hers.

"Nado Saranghae." she smiled back.

L.Joe pulled her nearer to him and hugged her tight. *You have no idea how long I've waited to hear you say that.* he thought.

"I haven't told you.. But you look amazing tonight." he mumbled.

Mi Hye smiled sweetly. "You look pretty great too." she winked. "Wait till Teen Top hears of L.Joe being a waiter."

"Yah!" L.Joe laughed and tickled her sides. Mi Hye wriggled and laughed. "Stop it Byunghun Oppa!"

L.Joe let go of her and pinched her cheek. "If I'm a waiter, I'll only serve you." he promised.

Mi Hye softened. "Byunghun Oppa." she whispered.

Before they would get another kiss, the chef came running towards them. "YAH! You took our dinner cart!" he yelled.

L.Joe and Mi Hye laughed and L.Joe pulled Mi Hye away, after slipping her heels off. They ran away before anyone could get to them.