Rules

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye's eyes bulged out. "You heard what I said?" she squeaked.

The awesomely handsome guy in front of her nodded with disgusted look on his face. "Ugh... Gays." he muttered. "I can't believe..."

Mi Hye bit her lips. *This is bad! Oh scratch that. THIS IS A DISASTER! How am I supposed to survive if he thinks I'm gay? or rather. He thinks Donghae is gay?*

Mi Hye pushed the guy into the room and shut the door in a flash. The guy's widened and he gulped. He backed away as if afraid she has a contagious disease.

Mi Hye went towards him and he backed away more. The nearer she got, the more steps he took away from her. Finally he reached the wall.

"I'm not gay!" he blurted out.

Mi Hye blinked and looked at him. "Huh? ... Oh you thought... OH YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO- HAHAHAHAHA!!!!" she clutched her stomach laughing hard.

The guy eyed her with obvious distaste. "I have no interest in you don't worry." Mi Hye assured when she calmed down.

The guy heaved an invisible sigh of relief. "You like Jaejoong sinseh." he made a gagging face.

Mi Hye went towards him and kneeled in front of him. The guy's eyes widened in surprise. "Please don't tell anyone about my preference!" she yelped.

The guy nodded. "I'll agree if you agree with the rules I'm going to set." he said coldly.

Mi Hye nodded furiously. Anything to stop a gay start to the school.

"You're getting the top bunk. I don't like climbing." he stated. Mi Hye nodded excitedly. "I like climbing! I've always wanted to try climbing to the top bunk."

The guy eyed her critically. Mi Hye shut immediately.

"Next," he continued without a tinge of emotion in his voice. "I don't like mess so make sure you clean up your area."

Mi Hye pouted. "Of course! I'm a clean person okay!" the guy gave her a irritated look. Mi Hye pretended to zip and gestured for him to continue.

"Don't talk to me unless absolutely necessary." he stated coldly.

Mi Hye's jaw dropped. Never did she think she would meet somebody so cold and emotionless. Did he not want accompany? Friends?

Nevertheless, she nodded. Not that she wanted to talk to him anyway.

"Lastly," the guy shifted uncomfortably. "You're forbidden to fall in love with me."

Mi Hye blinked.

...

"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU THINK TOO HIGHLY OF YOURSELF!" she guffawed. "Why would I fall for you? Jaejoong is so much better!"

The guy pursed his lips in annoyance. Mi Hye stopped herself. "Opps sorry. I promise i won't fall for you!" she said seriously. ... Before bursting into laughter.

The guy rolled his eyes and went towards the bathroom. Mi Hye stopped him.

"What's your name roommate? I'm Lee M-.. I mean Lee Donghae!" Mi Hye put out her hand.

The guy gazed coldly at it. "Lee Byunghun. Call me L.Joe."

He turned back to the bathroom. "Or better. Don't call me at all." he added.

Mi Hye wrinkled her nose. *As if I want to talk to you!*



L.Joe sighed and went into the shower. He plastered his head with shampoo and began washing.

His mind trailed to his new roommate.

GAY. GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

L.Joe shook his head to clear his thoughts. Damn that Mrs Han for sending him a roommate. A gay one at that.

But he had to admit, this gay roommate was kind of good looking. Too pretty to be a guy in fact. Maybe he belonged to the cute category.

Or maybe just because he's pretty he turned gay..

OH GAWD GAY...

L.Joe trembled slightly. *I hope he doesn't fall for me if Jaejoong sinseh doesn't return his feelings. I am a good looking guy afterall.*

"He looks so like a girl it scares me." L.Joe muttered as he got out of the shower and covered his bottom half of the body with a towel.

He used a smaller piece of towel to dry his hair, tilting his head in a charismatic 45 degree angle.

Without warning, the door of the bathroom opened and he found himself looking at an extremely shocked sissy guy.

"LEE DONGHAE!" L.Joe roared.