Junhyung knows

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Are you living well my other twin?" Donghae asked affectionately.

Mi Hye giggled. "I'm fine oppa. My roommate treats me well and I have friends out of school as well."

"Are you hiding your identity as a girl well?" Donghae asked worriedly. "Are the guys there touchy or something?"

Mi Hye shook her head. "Nah they are great. And actually, Byunghun oppa will protect me since he knows I'm a girl."

"EHHHHH??" Donghae yelped in shock. "WHO IS BYUNGHUN AND HE KNOW YOU'RE A GIRL???"

"He's just my roommate oppa." Mi Hye assured. "He helps me to protect my identity. He means no harm."

"I'm glad." Donghae heaved a sigh of relief. "I thought you had a boyfriend. And what was that when Jaejoong sent me a text saying he's sorry to you?" he raised his brows.

Mi Hye reddened. "Actually me and Jaejoong oppa dated for a while."

"BOH?" Donghae roared.

Mi Hye began filling him with the details. "So you and him aren't together now?" Donghae asked.

"Yeah." Mi Hye nodded. "He's in the States seeking treatment together with Tiffany."

Donghae patted her shoulder. "Don't be sad Mi Hye. You'll find someone better." he convinced.

Mi Hye nodded and smiled. "I'm having a great life now oppa."

Donghae frowned "But are you sure you're alright there? Don't you miss your friends from Sungkyunkwan Girl's school?"

Mi Hye's face hardened at the mention of her previous school. She missed the life and her friends there. "Yeah I miss them. But the hyungs in TOP Academy make everything much better. They are great hyungs." Mi Hye smiled.

"I'm so glad." Donghae squeeezed her hand.

 

"Junhyung hyung?" Mi Hye gasped. "What are you doing here?"

Junhyung smiled widely and took her hand. Mi Hye gasped at his bold and sudden actions. "I was just walking past when I saw someone that looks like you." he fibbed. "What are you doing here?"

"Just meeting someone." Mi Hye said briefly.

"I'll send you back to the dorm then." Junhyung offered. "It isn't safe for a gir-" he stopped.

Mi Hye looked at him suspiciously. "It isn't safe for a skinny guy like you to go home yourself." he said hurriedly. "Come on, before all the ghosts come out of their hiding places."

"You're so lame Junhyung hyung." Mi Hye laughed.

Junhyung smiled and pinched her cheek. "Only for you."

*I'm so glad you're a girl Lee Mi Hye.* he thought. *I didn't think you'd be actually a girl in disguise, but this is better. This means that I'm not gay!*

"So...that time when I confessed, you said you were together with someone." Junhyung started. "Are you still dating someone now?" he double confirmed.

Mi Hye shook her head. "Nah. We broke up some time ago."

Junhyung smiled brightly. "So this means I have a chance right?" he winked.

Mi Hye reddened. Junhyung pinched her cheek affectionately. "You're so cute." he smiled. He looked round at the school. "We've reached. Goodnight Donghae."

Mi Hye nodded. "Goodnight Junhyung hyung." she waved.

"Wait!" Junhyung pulled her back and placed a sweet kiss on her cheek. Mi Hye's eyes widened in surprise.

"Goodnight and dream of me alright?" Junhyung winked.

Mi Hye reddened and ran back to the dorm.

 

"I'm back!" Mi Hye announced as she stepped into the room. She hopped straight into the bathroom to cool herself from the blush.

L.Joe nodded in acknowledgement but a scowl slowly crept up his face.

Memories of the kiss he had just witnessed surfaced in his mind.

He had initially grown worried for Mi Hye when she didn't return so he went down to wait for her, only to see Yong Junhyung sending her home and even kissing her cheek!

"That Yong Junhyung is an expert in wooing girls. Actions like kissing her on the cheeks would have made Mi Hye go weak in the knees.* L.Joe frowned.

"I must do something soon too if I don't want to lose to him." L.Joe muttered.


*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~~*

Hi! I just wanted to notify you guys that my exams are over! *throws confetti*

And I have a new story idea that I really want to start on, but because I have 4 ongoing fics, I think it's best to finish one of it before starting a new one.

This fic is the one nearest to completion, but because after this (YES SPOILER) I've already planned out the sequel ideas so it's the same if it was completed cause I would have to start on the sequel anyway.

So I've decided to SPAM UPDATES for "Alien Ahjuma's Seduction Techniques" and start the new fic after I finish with it.

At the same time, updates for my other fics might be slowed down in turn.

I'm truly sorry but I hope you guys won't unsubscribe and will support the new fic when I post it.

GOMAWO. You guys are lovely readers. :DDD