Dance competition

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

The school was gathered in the hall, waiting for the principal's arrival. Mi Hye and L.Joe sat next to each other, with L.Joe watching with a fond smile as Mi Hye and Ricky fooled around.

Ricky tickled Mi Hye and the latter was laughing till her whole face was red.

"Yah! I told you you were my favorite dongsaeng! Now it's time for you to tell me I'm your favorite Hyung too!" Ricky threatened.

"Hah But Ricky Hyung! Hahaha I can't Hah Lie!" she squealed.

Ricky's face fell and he pouted. "Oh yeah? So if I'm not your favorite hyung, who is?" he narrowed his eyes.

Mi Hye grinned and hugged L.Joe's arm. L.Joe turned bright red and his heart began doing somersaults. "Byunghun Hyung is my favorite hyung!" she smiled.

Ricky scowled. "Should have changed rooms when I had the chance..." he mumbled under his breath.

The principal,Mrs Han arrived and she walked up to the stage. "School, there is an announcement I have to make. There is a dance competition coming up as all of you know, and each school has to send one team as a representitive." Mrs Han explained.

"So all of you are gathered here together to vote for the team." she smiled.

All heads automatically turned to Teen Top. "Aww Mrs Han! Not again this year?" Changjo whined.

Niel pouted. "We already went last year!"

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "You guys dance?" she gasped.

L.Joe chuckled. "There's a lot of things you don't know we do. It doesn't mean gangs don't dance you know."

CAP stood up as the leader. "Mrs Han, it isn't fair. You forced us to participate last year. You can't make us go again this year!" he protested.

"But you won in the end right?" Mrs Han smiled brightly. "Does the whole school agree on sending Teen Top to the dance competition again?"

"YES!" They all chorused enthusiastically.

Teen Top groaned. "Aww man I was planning to play Starcraft instead of dancing!" Chunji whined.

L.Joe shrugged. Mi Hye smiled happily and clapped her hands. "I can't wait to see Teen Top hyungs dance!"

 

I'M SO CRA CRA CRAZY

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

CRA CRA CRAZY

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Mi Hye's jaw dropped as she watched Teen Top dance with full power. They were six ULTRA DUPER CHARMING guys that danced with sync and were capable of sending any girl into full spazzing mode. (PS meXD)

"WOAH!!!! BRAVO!" Mi Hye clapped and jumped enthusiastically.

"We are handsome right?" Ricky teased and wriggled his brows. "You must be becoming gay for me!"

"You wish!" Chunji rolled his eyes.

"This was last year's performance. How did you find it?" L.Joe asked.

Mi Hye smiled widely put two thumbs up. "DAEBAK! No wonder you guys won the champion."

"Why of course." Changjo said airily. "We are Teen Top after all. Boy I remember thrashing Beast's !"

"Beast hyungs were participating too?" Mi Hye asked, her eyes wide in surprise.

"Yeah." Niel nodded. "They performed .. what was it.. oh Bad girl. Whatever. Bad Girl. PFfftt."

"I heard they are participating again this year." Chunji added thoughtfully.

"Really?" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "Wow I want to see Junhyung hyung dance as well! I knew Kikwang hyung could dance but I didn't know Junhyung could dance too!"

L.Joe pursed his lips irritatedly. He had a sudden urge to win this darn thing again. Especially when Yong Junhyung was participating too.

 

"What? TOP Academy's representative is Teen Top again?" Hyunseung gasped.

"Omo.. I don't wanna be thrashed by them again." Yoseob whined.

"YAh!" Kikwang smacked Yoseob's head. "Who says we'll lose? We lost last year but that doesn't mean we'll not win."

"I didn't expect them to join this year too." Doojoon said thoughtfully. "They seemed like they were unwilling to join the last time."

"Whatever." Junhyung rolled his eyes. "This time, we'll beat them for sure."

*Lee Byunghun.* Junhyung thought. *I never thought you'll be my love rival. But I'll make sure I'll beat you in everything, rap, dance, and definitely love.*