L.Joe the savior

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye rushed back to school after dumping the cup in the nearest bin. She hid behind a wall and peeked out.

NO FANGIRLS IN SIGHT.

She heaved a sigh of relief and was prepared to creep out when a hand grabbed on her shoulder.

Mi Hye screamed in shock.

A large hand covered and pulled her behind the wall again. "Yah! Be quiet! You don't want your fangirls to find you again right?"

Mi Hye blinked. "Byunghun Hyung?" she gasped. "What are you doing here?"

L.Joe rubbed his neck awkwardly. "You were missing and we have combine math lesson next. I don't know where you went and I was worried..."

Mi Hye's face lit up. "You were worried for me Byunghun Hyung?" her large eyes gazed up at him.

L.Joe cleared his throat. "I didn't say that!" he denied.

"You did!" Mi Hye pouted. "You said, I didn't know where you went and I was-"

"OKAY!" L.Joe cut her off and pulled her along. "Math lesson! Must not be late!"



"So handsome!" Mi Hye squealed softly as Jaejoong came in.

L.Joe pursed his lips irritatedly. *He isn't THAT good looking.*

"Morning class. It's time for Math." Jaejoong smiled, making the females in the lecture hall swoon. "Turn to page 37. Today we are going to talk about differentiation."

Mi Hye smiled dreamily at Jaejoong while L.Joe helped her flip her textbook. He bit his lips, feeling bored.

The other students were struggling to keep up with the pace of the lesson but L.Joe found it too easy. He busied himself with the practice questions.

Mi Hye on the other hand began doodling on her worksheet. Writing Jaejoong's name over and over again with hearts and kisses all over the page.

L.Joe finished with his questions and sighed. *This is boring.*

He glanced over at Mi Hye and found her busy writing. He peeked over at her page and was astonished at the the great array of different fonts she attempted in writing Jaejoong's name.

"Were you even listening?" L.Joe asked ridiculously.

Mi Hye jumped out of her dreamy trance. "Huh? Listening to what?"

"Your crush teaching." L.Joe rolled his eyes.

Mi Hye blinked. "So can all of you hand up your worksheet with the attempted questions." Jaejoong ordered.

Mi Hye's eyes bulged out. She glanced down at her worksheet full of doodles and heart shapes.

"Eotteohke??" she yelped.

Jaejoong was coming down the row, collecting the worksheets. L.Joe took Mi Hye'a worksheet and crushed it, dumping it in his bag.

"Yah! Byunghun Hyung!" she yelped anxiously.

L.Joe ignored her and filled in the name at the top of the worksheet and placed it on her table. She gasped when she saw Lee Donghae written on top.

"Byunghun Hyung! You can't!" she gasped.

Jaejoong reached their table and collected "Donghae"'s worksheet. "Where's yours Lee Byunghun Haksaeng?" he asked sternly.

"I didn't do." L.Joe fibbed nonchalantly. "It's not worth my time."

Jaejoong's face hardened. "Detention after school Lee Byunghun Haksaeng."

L.Joe rolled his eyes, not bothered. Jaejoong threw Mi Hye a small smile before walking off.

Mi Hye bit her lips guiltily and watched as L.Joe followed Jaejoong off to detention.

*Its all my fault.* she sighed.