Junhyung the savior

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe gave Mi Hye space with her friends and just stood nearby at all times, keeping an eye on her. Mi Hye's sharp friends soon noticed him and looked at each other, snickering.

"What happened?" Mi Hye asked, confused as usual.

"Looks like someone turned gay for you~~" Luna sang.

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked, shocked. "How did you know about Junhyung hyung?"

"JUNHYUNG?" They chorused in surprise.

"Yah not so loud!" Mi Hye hissed. ".. ah well. Yeah. Junhyung hyung. But he said we are just friends for the time being. I guess."

"Another guy?" Sulli gasped. "Mi Hye your charms are still working so well even though you're a guy now!"

"Who's that guy there keeping tabs on you Mi Hye?" Krystal asked, pointing at L.Joe.

"Oh he's Byunghun oppa." Mi Hye smiled. "He's my roommate and he knows I'm a girl. But he helps to hide my identity and is really a good oppa to me."

"Is that so~~~?" Victoria giggled with raised brows.

"YAH!" Mi Hye frowned. "What are you talking ab-"

"Lee Donghae it's your turn now for the long jump." Junsu Sinseh informed.

"Wow your teacher's cute!" Krystal raised her brows.

"You haven't met Jaejoong when he was still a teacher." Mi Hye giggled. "I'll be going now. Cheer for me guys!"

L.Joe straightened up in alert when he watched Mi Hye preparing for her long jump item. He gazed fondly at her, ignoring the large group of other girls that were trying to gain his attention.

Mi Hye took a deep breath and raced forward. She gained momentum and speed and she jumped at the right moment.

She landed a formidable 2.39m away on the sand, when the impact on caused mask to fly off with the wind.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she cupped her face in a hurry.

"Omo! Doesn't that guy look like Mi Hye unnie from last time?" the other girls whispered.

L.Joe bit his lips in worry and tore off his own mask, preparing to run towards Mi Hye and hand her his when another guy ran out from nowhere.

"Donghae you did so well!" Junhyung screamed and hugged Mi Hye, burying her face in his chest.

"Eh?" Mi Hye gasped. "Junhyung hyung! What are you doing here?"

"To protect your identity of course!" he hissed. "What will happen if those other girls found out you're Mi Hye?"

"HUH?" Mi Hye yelped. "You know?"

Junhyung chuckled. "Of course I know whether the one I love is a guy or girl." he smiled. "Yah. Quick get a mask from my pocket and put it on."

Mi Hye nodded and poked her hands into Junhyung's pockets retrieving the mask. L.Joe's face hardened. *Why are they so touchy now?*

"YAH!" Junsu roared. "It's you again! From CUBE High! Why are you here again?"

Junhyung raised his brows and pulled away from Mi Hye. He adjusted her mask properly and winked. "Think of me cause I'll be thinking of you okay?" he smirked. "Ciao!"

He took a last look at the sinsehs and turned to run.

"YAH YOU FROM CUBE HIGH! DON'T RUN AWAY!" Changmin sinseh roared.

"Yeah!" Junsu sinseh growled. "Just because my legs aren't exactly long doesn't mean I can't catch up!"

Mi Hye giggled slightly and dusted herself, making her way back to the crowd.

L.Joe rushed to her, passing her a water bottle, wiping away her sweat with a grumpy expression. *That idiot Junhyung.. He knows she's a girl too.*

"Junhyung knows I'm a girl too!" Mi Hye whispered.

L.Joe nodded and ruffled her hair. "I figured." he sighed. "Just wanted to say, though he said it first, you really did well back there." he smiled.

Mi Hye smiled brightly.

F(x) crowded round and watched with interest.

"Wow both guys know she's a girl and are helping her to hide her identity?" victoria giggled. "This is so cool!"

"Like You're Beautiful!" Sulli nodded enthusiastically. "Except this is better cause it's REAL!!!"

"Wow If I'm MI Hye this would be such a tough choice!" Luna sighed dramatically. "Both guys look so good looking! L.Joe or Junhyung?"

Krystal wrinkled her nose. "If it were me, there would be no doubt at all. I would choose Junsu sinseh."

"YAH!" the other three chorused.

Amber just folded her hands and rolled her eyes. "Girls." she scoffed.