L.Joe's hormones

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe grinned as he and Mi Hye finally went back to the dorm together. It was finally the two of them alone, after L.Joe has realized his preference.

He bit his lips nervously and felt his heart pounding against his chest like he was a young girl on her first date.

"Err why don't you bathe first." he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

Mi Hye nodded and smiled. "Thanks Byunghun Hyung!" she chirped and hopped in.

Once the door closed, L.Joe heaved a huge sigh of relief and collapsed in his bed. "Why am I so freaking nervous around him?" he muttered. "Does love make one like this?"

He pouted but a smile crept on his face when he heard Mi Hye singing in the toilet. *He's too cute.*

"Lee Donghae, what are you doing to me?" he sighed and buried his head in his pillow. He could still feel his heart racing like it was going on a F1 race.

"Don't lie on your bed when you're still dirty Byunghun Hyung! Go bathe!"

L.Joe sat up immediately and he gulped at the sight in front of him. Mi Hye was wearing a normal tee and pants, but water was dripping down his slender legs. Her head was tilted while she dried her wet hair, her whole face gleaming with the afterglow of the shower.

L.Joe felt his heart rate increase from F1 to bullet train. He jumped up and dashed into the toilet.

"I'll go bath now!" he yelped.

He took several deep breaths to calm down and he splashed cold water on his face. *Calm your hormones Lee Byunghun.*

Mi Hye gazed at L.Joe weirdly as he rushed into the toilet. *He has been acting strange.* she thought.

Though extremely tired from the day's events, Mi Hye didn't go to sleep.

She sat down on the desk and found the prettiest and cutest paper she could find and her colored pens. She furrowed her brows and bit the end of the pen.

"Dear Jaejoong Oppa," she started writing. "There is something I want to tell you. Actually I've liked you for a long time."

Mi Hye frowned. *This sounds so cliche!*

She crushed the paper and threw it into the bin. "Dear Jaejoong Oppa," she wrote again. "Remember when we were little, you always helped me up whenever I fell? I think that was when I started to fall for you."

"This is better." she smiled and continued writing.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet?" L.Joe asked when he came out, refreshed from the bath.

Mi Hye shook her head, not even bothering to turn her head to look at him. "I'm busy. You sleep first Hyung."

L.Joe pouted. He went to their cardboard and got out some hot chocolate. He heated the chocolate drink and placed it on the desk.

"Drink this before you write anymore." he said gently. "I'll turn in first."

Mi Hye sipped on the chocolate happily. "Thanks Byunghun Hyung! You'll make the perfect boyfriend!"

L.Joe's heart immediately leapt in joy. He threw her a surprised (and happy) expression.

"I wonder what sort of boyfriend Jaejoong will make?" Mi Hye continued dreamily.

The smile was wiped of L.Joe's face immediately. He scowled as he climbed into bed.

Mi Hye continued working on her confession letter. *I hope Jaejoong Oppa will accept my confession tomorrow.* she smiled happily.



L.Joe woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. He dreamt that Mi Hye confessed to Jaejoong and the latter accepted.

He sat up, cold sweat dotting his entire forehead. *That was horrifying.* he shuddered.

He saw that the desk light was still on and he raised his brows. He got off the bed and found Mi Hye asleep with her head on the desk.

"He's like an angel." L.Joe whispered, sweeping Mi Hye's bangs away from her face.

He carried her bridal style and proceeded to place her on his bed instead on hers.

Unfortunately he tripped and he landed on the bed first instead of Mi Hye. Her body was pressed against his and her sleeping face just inches away from hers.

L.Joe gulped as he gaze at her fine pretty features. He faintly felt two bumps of Mi Hye's chest pressed against his chest.

He pushed her on the bed in a flash and settled on the couch instead.

*He's a guy he's a guy L.Joe!* he thought. "Just because you like him, don't imagine a proper guy to have s!• he muttered.

*Damn. Am I going to have any sleep at all tonight?* L.Joe thought miserably as he tried to close his eyes.