The rescue

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"I have something to say." Mi Hye cleared .

Her parents shot her pleading looks not to say anything stupid.

"Don't tell me you're infertile!" Aunt Emma shrieked all of a sudden.

Mi Hye almost rolled her eyes. "I didn't say that!" she protested. "I wanted to say something else!"

"Just let her talk Aunt Emma." Baek Young Jun pleaded.

Aunt Emma quietened down and Mi Hye took a deep breath.

"I have someone else I love. I can't marry Baek Young Jun sshi." Mi Hye confessed.

The people at the table had all their eyes widened. "What are you saying Mi Hye!" Mrs Lee laughed fakely. "What a joke!"

"Haha don't listen to her. This is just kids talk!" Mr Lee waved his hands about.

Aunt Emma on the other hand was raging with her face in the darkest shade of purple.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" she roared. "How can you love someone else?" she growled. "Mr Lee!"

Mr Lee jumped. "This isn't true!" he shook his head. "She's lying!"

Mi Hye bit her lip. "It's true that I lied when I said that I already had a boyfriend, Appa." she confessed. "But it isn't a lie when I say I already have someone I love!" she protested. "I really love him!"

"Yah you ungrateful brat!" Mr Lee growled.

"MR LEE!" Aunt Emma screamed.

The whole scene was completely chaotic and messy. Mi Hye stood there, not knowing what to do.

All of a sudden, her wrist was being grabbed by a waiter and she was yanked out of her seat.

She gasped in surprise and yelped. "Omo! What are you doing!" she hissed.

The waiter turned round and smirked. Mi Hye's eyes rounded. "Byunghun Oppa?" she gasped.

"You work here?" she asked.

L.Joe chuckled and shook his head. "I'm here to save you." he whispered. "Quick get on this dinner cart."

L.Joe helped Mi Hye onto the cart and pushed her away from the table quietly. Baek Young Jun saw everything but he kept his mouth shut. It was better for him anyway.

All of a sudden, Aunt Emma caught sight of there retreating Mi Hye and the suspicious waiter. "Yah! Who are you?" she roared. "Why are you kidnapping my nephew's wife!"

L.Joe jumped in shock and pushed the cart faster. "YAH STOP!" Mr Lee shouted.

Mi Hye turned round and sent her parents an apologetic gaze. "Sorry Appa, Omma!" she yelled. "I can't marry someone I don't love!"

"Mi Hye ah!" Mrs Lee and the rest tried to run after them but L.Joe and the dinner cart soon disappeared out of sight.



Baek Young Jun slipped out of the restaurant when he got the chance and ordered his chauffeur to drive away.

He soon arrived at a rubdown old house and knocked on the door eagerly.

"Ye Jin ah!" he pounded the door.

A short pretty woman came to the door and a happy smile broke on her face when she saw who was at the door.

"Young Jun Oppa!" she smiled happily.

Baek Young Jun embraced Ye Jin and smiled into her hair. "Ye Jin ah, I think we may have a chance."

Ye Jin looked up at him with wide eyes. "What do you mean?" she asked.

"The girl I was supposed to marry, Lee Mi Hye, she ran off with the waiter." he chuckled at the memory. "I think the waiter was her boyfriend or something. And she even told Aunt Emma in the face that she can't marry me cause she loved another."

Ye Jin smiled. "She's so brave even though she's ten years younger than me!" she praised.

Bark Young Jun pinched his girlfriend's nose. "That doesn't make you any worse than her." he smiled.

"If anything, you're ten times better." he chuckled.

Ye Jin sighed. "If only I wasn't infertile, Aunt Emma would have agreed to our marriage a long time ago."

Young Jun swept Ye Jin off her feet and carried her bridal style into the house.

"The doctor may say you're infertile but we still can try!" he winked and ran into the bedroom.

"Oppa!" Ye Jin yelped.