She Misunderstood

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Explain." L.Joe ordered, his face menacing.

Mi Hye gulped and played with her fingers. "Errr that is... Omma and Appa are still adamant about the marriage." she started.

"So Junhyung Oppa had an idea that if I told them I already had a boyfriend, maybe.. Just maybe they would just cancel the wedding." Mi Hye explained.

"So he was just acting as your fake boyfriend?" L.Joe asked, tears of joy nearly flowing out of his eyes.

Mi Hye nodded anxiously. L.Joe heaved a sigh of relief, but a frown soon reached his face. "If you wanted help, why didn't you tell me?" he asked exasperated.

Mi Hye looked down. "I thought we could settle it."

"We?" L.Joe asked hurt. "You and Junhyung? I'm your Oppa right? Why won't you let me help too?" he ruffled his own hair frustratedly. "There's no one who wants this marriage to be called off more than me." he muttered.

"Sorry Byunghun Oppa.." Mi Hye bit her lip. "I should have told you about it."

L.Joe smiled mildly and pinched her cheek. "It's okay. At least I know now."

He took long look at her. "I missed you these two days." he confessed. "Living myself in that room just feels different."

"I missed you too Byunghun Oppa." Mi hye smiled.

L.Joe and Mi Hye walked side by side back to Mi Hye's house. L.Joe gasped slightly at the magnitude of her wealth. *Her family is so wealthy and rich.* he frowned. * How am I suitable for her at all?*

Mi Hye gazed up at L.Joe took in the sight as long as she could. *Is there any guy that's more perfect than Byunghun Oppa?*

L.Joe hesitated. "Mi Hye ah.." he said slowly. "About he fake boyfriend thing. Can you call it off with Junhyung?"

Mi Hye frowned. "But how can I make my parents call if the wedding like that?"

L.Joe bit his lip. "I'll be your fake boyfriend."

Mi Hye blinked in surprise and felt her heart doing Olympic standard acrobatics. "Eh?"

"I don't felt good about Junhyung acting as your boyfriend." L.Joe grumbled. "I don't like it. It'll feel safer if I'm the one. So just call it off with Junhyung alright?"

Mi Hye felt a tingling feeling from top to toe. *YES YES! if only this wasn't a fake boyfriend but a real one..*

"But Byunghun Oppa.." Mi Hye lowered her gaze. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I think Junhyung Oppa is a more suitable candidate." she said harshly.

L.Joe felt a stab run through his heart. "What?" he breathed.

"Don't you think that you should have invested your time on the other girl instead of me?" she asked. "Don't waste your time on me Oppa, go back to her."

L.joe frowned. "What other girl?" he asked, thoroughly confused. "What are you talking about Mi Hye?"

"Actually I saw he hairband you were keeping under your pillow Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye confessed.

L.Joe felt his heart stop. *She saw?*

"Since you already have a girl you like, then don't do things like this to make her misunderstand." Mi Hye said softly. "I wish Oppa happiness."

L.Joe stood there, frozen with shock as Mi Hye ran into her house. *She thought.. She thought I had someone else I liked?* he blinked.

"What a Babo.. Doesn't she know who I like?" he muttered under his breath.

He finally snapped out of his daze and the gates to her house were already shut tight. He grasped hem tightly and yelled as loud as he could.

"YAH LEE MI HYE YOU BABO!" he yelled. "THE HAIRBAND WAS FOR YOU!"



"What?" Mi Hye screamed. "Didn't I tell you I had a boyfriend?" she asked. "Why are you still doing this now? You haven't even met him!"

Mrs Lee went up to her and tried to hug her daughter. "Mi Hye ah, you can meet Baek Young Jun sshi at the same time! Who knows you'll just fall for him instead of some commoner." she shuddered.

"But you aren't respecting my decision at all!" Mi Hye protested. "If I already have a boyfriend you shouldn't make me do such things!"

"Just meet him Mi Hye." Mr Lee ordered. "I won't accept a no. You'll find Baek Young Jun much better than some commoner. This is a much wiser choice."

*Wiser choice?* Mi Hye rolled her eyes. *You wouldn't even let me have a choice.*

The quarrel continued, and they didn't hear the guy outside shouting his lungs out.