Fun with Beast

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe ran with Mi Hye on his back, his heart pounding like it was a bullet train.

All of a sudden, he collided with another person and three of them fell on the sand softly. "!" L.Joe cursed. "Donghae are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine!" Mi Hye smiled and dusted the sand off her pants.

"Donghae ah!" the person they collided into smiled brightly. "Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye grinned.

"This is the third time we have met like this." Junhyung smiled goofily. Mi Hye smiled back.

"Want to have some fun with Beast?" Junhyung gestured back at the other five guys fooling around.

"I was playing tag with Teen Top." Mi Hye protested.

"A little time off wouldn't matter." Junhyung convinced. "Come on!" he pulled Mi Hye with him, leaving L.Joe behind.

"Sorry!" Mi Hye mouthed. L.Joe frowned and looked back at them jealously.

Junhyung happily pulled Mi Hye along with him. He glanced down at her and was extremely happy to see her stumbling along, trying to keep up with his long strides.

"Guys! Look who's here!" He shouted.

Beast looked up and their eyes widened. "DDOONNGGHAEEEE~~~" Yoseob screamed and came running like he was in a bollywood movie.

The rest of Beast followed suit and soon Mi Hye was buried under a pile of hot smoking topless guys. (FAINTS)

"You're here too?" Kikwang brightened and helped Mi Hye up. "YES! Let's have a dance battle!"

Junhyung frowned and pulled Mi Hye by his side. "No way. He's not going to waste time with you! Donghae ah, let's do something else!"

Mi Hye nodded. "Like what?"

Junhyung shot a sly grin to Beast and they wriggled their eyebrows back in response. "Let's bury Donghae in the sand!" Doojoon shouted.

"Whhaaaa??" Mi Hye yelped and tried to run away.

Junhyung laughed and caught up with her easily. Hyunseung and Dongwoon held her down while the others piled sand on her legs.

"I shouldn't have come with Junhyung!" Mi Hye whined as she felt her legs being engulfed by the sand.

Yoseob giggled gleefully. "Too late! And this is considered therapy you know! HEHE Free therapy you should be thankful!"

"Wow Donghae your legs are so thin like a girl's!" Kikwang commented. He looked down at his own legs. "Is that why he won in the dance?" he asked thoughtfully.

Junhyung gulped slightly as he watched Mi Hye's legs. Indeed, they were model legs, even prettier than of those girls he once banged. His eyes traveled up to her thin waist.

*His body is really like a girl's.* Junhyung thought.

"WAAHH! The sand is really hot you know!" Mi Hye whined.

By now, the efficient Beast had already covered her body up to her chest with sand, such that she looked like a mummy.

Junhyung softened and went to get a cool ice lemonade. He fed her with the straw and Mi Hye sipped on it greatfully. Junhyung watched her fondly while she drank, like she was the most precious thing on earth.

"Thank you Junhyung hyung!" Mi Hye smiled.

Junhyung felt his heart do flips and turns and he looked away immediately. His face reddened.

*This feeling.* he thought to himself. *Isn't this the feeling I get when I fall...in love?*

"Aha! Donghae has been sucessfully buried!" Dongwoon danced in glee.

"NOW IT'S THE LEADER'S TURN!" Yoseob squealed and pushed Doojoon beside Mi Hye. "NONONONO!" Doojoon yelped and thrashed wildly.

"Prepare to be immobile hyung!" Kikwang laughed evilly as he and Hyunseung piled sand on their leader. Unlike with Mi Hye, they used buckets to dump the hot sand on Doojoon, and the heavy thing landed on their leader's chest.

"OWWW!!!" he yelped. "Can't you do it slower?" he complained.

Mi Hye giggled amusedly as she watched the once cool leader being bullied by his dongsaengs.

Junhyung felt his heart squeeze in happiness when he watched her laugh. She was so pretty, prettier than any other guy he had ever seen.

Hell, any other girl he had ever seen.

*Could it be that I...?* Junhyung thought silently to himself.

"YAH JUNHYUNG HYUNG!" Yoseob screamed. "Don't daydream to yourself and help bury Doojoon or YOU'LL BE NEXT!"