Junhyung cheers her up

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

"Come on. I'll lift you up!" Junhyung smiled.

"Eh?" Mi Hye gasped. "You want me to climb over the school wall? B-b-but.. this is playing truant!" she stuttered.

Junhyung smirked. "Just follow what I say Donghae." he grabbed her waist and hoisted her up.

Mi Hye grabbed the wall in panic and had no choice but to climb over the wall. Junhyung landed softly beside her and helped her up.

"Come on!" he smiled. "I'll make you forget all your troubles. Get on!" He pointed to a motorcycle.

"YOU HAVE A BIKE?" Mi Hye shrieked. "Aren't you underage to be driving?" she yelped.

"Since when Yong Junhyung cared about rules?" Junhyung smirked and threw her a helmet.

Mi Hye frowned and bit her lips, looking at the helmet in her hands. "I don't know about this." she muttered.

Junhyung took the helmet from her hands and put it on her head. He carried her onto the the bike.

"Yah!" Mi Hye's eyes widened. "I could have gotten on myself!"

"At that rate you'll probably go running to the cops and tell them Yong Junhyung has a bike." he rolled his eyes. "Grab my waist tight. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm a fast driver."

"A fast dri-" Mi Hye started when Junhyung took off. "AAAAHHHHHHH!" she screamed.

The bike was going at such a fast speed, the wind began beating against Mi Hye's cheek till it hurt. "JUNHYUNGGGG HYUNGGGGG!!!" she screamed. "GGGOOO SSSSLOWWWEERRRR!!! PEOPLEEEEE WILLL HEARRRR MEEEEEEEEE~~~"

Junhyung laughed. "So what? They wouldn't even catch your face when we pass by them in a flash."

Mi Hye felt her heart cringing, her fear making her scream non stop. However, the more she screamed, the more she felt better.

All the sorrow and depression she had channeled to and she screamed till she felt it hurt. "AAAAHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~"

Junhyung smiled. *I hope you'll forget about what is bothering you Donghae.*

"Is that called screaming?" he snickered. "Louder! Like this! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Mi Hye giggled. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

People at the side of the roads were looking at them weirdly, but nobody could catch their faces. They just gazed at them like they were two weirdos.

Suddenly, the lights turned red and Junhyung stopped the bike just in time before he hit an old woman.

Mi Hye didn't know and she was still screaming her heart out. "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Donghae ah!" Junhyung whispered.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Mi Hye continued screaming.

"Lee Donghae!" Junhyung yelped.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Mi Hye screamed louder.

"DONGHAE!" Junhyung shouted.

"Eh?" Mi Hye blinked. She opened her eyes to see two policemen staring back at her. "Young man! Why were you screaming and disturbing the neighbourhood?" they frowned.

"I-I-I..." Mi Hye stuttered. "Eotteohke Junhyung hyung?' she whispered.

Junhyung bit his lips. *This only calls for one solution.* he smiled slyly and stepped hard on the oil pedal the moment the lights turned green.

"Yah!" the police men ran after their bike.

Junhyung and Mi Hye were already far away, driving at top speed. "Junhyung hyung! You just ditched two police officers! POLICE OFFICERS!" she shrieked.

Junhyung smirked. "Yeah I know. Don't worry. Nothing will happen. That happened too often."

 

"You're such a law breaker Junhyung hyung." Mi Hye frowned as Junhyung handed her a cup of mocha frappe and sat down beside her on the grass.

The meadow overlooked the view of the city and cool breeze was blowing, making the grass dance. Junhyung smiled. "You should have known since I was a gangster. Your Teen Top hyungs are law breakers too if you didn't know. From what I heard, L.Joe has two bikes even."

"TWO BIKES?" she yelped. "I didn't know!"

"There's a lot of things you don't know!" Junhyung smiled and ruffled her hair. "So... are you feeling better now?"

Mi Hye smiled, this time it was genuine. "Yeah. Thanks a lot Junhyung hyung. I feel much better now."

Junhyung grinned. "I'm glad."

Mi Hye sighed a contented sigh. *Although I lost Jaejoong oppa, at least I still have Byunghun oppa and Junhyung oppa rooting for me.*