L.Joe comforts

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe walked slowly towards he broken figure of Mi Hye with small cautious steps. Mi Hye was crying her soul out, her sobs so depressed and sorrowful.

Every tear that leaked seemed to stab L.Joe in his heart. It pained him to see her like that.

"Donghae ah." he called softly.

Mi Hye sniffled and looked up. L.Joe was shocked at the sight. Her hair was in a complete mess and her eyes puffy and red like she had been crying for a long time.

"Byunghun Hyung?" she croaked.

L.Joe softened and went to sit beside her. He brushed her bangs gently out of her face. "What happened?" he asked softly.

This question made Mi Hye burst into another round of tears. "Byunghun Hyung!!!" Mi Hye sobbed. "Jaejoong and I broke up!"

L.Joe's eyes widened. *Damn. That guy was trouble, I knew it. Look how sad she is now.*

"Jaejoong's first love is down with Brain Cancer and he has to go back to her." Mi Hye continued, hiccuping all the way. "I knew Jaejoong could not stay with me without feeling guilty. He would want to hold responsibility for her. So I let him go."

"Donghae ah." L.Joe frowned and patted her head.

"BUT IT HURTS SO MUCH TO BE A GOOD PERSON BYUNGHUN HYUNG!" Mi Hye burst and buried her face in L.Joe's chest, wrapping her arms round him.

Despite the circumstances, L.Joe's heart rate increased tremendously and he furiously hoped that Mi Hye wouldn't hear it pounding against his chest.

He put his arms round her back hesitatingly. It was the first time he had ever had any contact with a girl.

He the back of her head and patted her back. "Just cry everything out Donghae ah." he whispered softly.

Mi Hye wailed and whined, sobbed and sniffled, crying all her sorrow out.

L.Joe felt twice as bad seeing her in such a state. *If only it were me going through this instead of her.* he thought.

He accompanied her while she let out all her frustrations, her regrets, her pain. Mi Hye eventually grew tired of all the crying and she fell asleep in L.Joe's arms.

L.Joe wiped the tear stains off her face affectionately and patted her back in a soothing motion. *Sleep and forget everything Donghae ah.*

L.Joe carried Mi Hye bridal style, gently like she was a piece of treasure and back to the dorm.

He placed her gently on his bed and caressed her cheeks. He gazed at her soft alluring features, that were still extremely pretty even after hours of crying.

"What are you doing to me Lee Donghae?" he whispered. "You're making my heart go crazy for you. And you don't even know it."

L.Joe couldn't resist, and he leaned down, placing a soft sweet kiss of her forehead. How much did he want to place his lips on those luscious pink lips of hers, only God knew.

But he couldn't. That would have to wait till he got her heart. Somehow.

Now, he was only a Hyung for her to share her burdens with.

He sighed silently and tucked her in bed, covering her with the blanket. Mi Hye stirred and reached out for something to hug.

That something, aka Lee Byunghun.

L.Joe fell into bed with her and his heart began doing somersaults once again. He froze on the spot as he felt Mi Hye snuggle against his chest.

"Jaejoong Oppa~~" she wailed softly. "I hate you. Why didn't you stop me from letting you go~~"

L.Joe's heart cringed. She was still thinking of Jaejoong, thinking he was him.

*As long as my presence can bring her comfort, it's worth it.* he smiled softly.

He closed his eyes and drifted off to dreamland as well, his arms wrapped securely around Mi Hye.

Before he fell asleep, he whispered," I know I'm being mean, but I'm quite glad you and Jaejoong broke up. At least I have a chance now."